Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
guys, no offense, but the texts of the game are not going to go well in some scenes, you can’t see what is written in the texts in both English and Russian. ranshy wrote to you .. it was interesting that this was only a problem for mine or for someone isho ?! (

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Honestly great game not much else to say. The story and characters are interesting and the sex is hot. Even the stuff I could complain about is avoidable so it is what it is. And the choices do feel like they matter, I don't think there's any pointless choice from what I can remember.

That Elle and Alice threesome did irk me though I don't care what anybody says the MC was absolutely the cuck in that situation I went back to my save and picked to go alone, I'm not that into threesomes+ that much anyways I prefer one on one's because they're more intimate. The only way I would pick that threesome scene is if I knew we would be able to punish and put Elle in her place for trying to cuck us and punish Alice for falling for it. Also the one with just Alice was actually better than the threesome scene in my opinion.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You are correct that games are becoming more realistic of course but for me, I go with what the dev tells me is ok in his world. I don't play these games for realism, I couldn't care less if it's ok for a mother/son to have a child in it. I go with the dev's vision of their world whether it's an Adult VN or a AAA game.

Glad I could help! ;)
HornyyPussy, you just made my panties all wet and sticky again, because we are on the same page....(and for another reason, but I'm not going to disclose that reason....ummm, be back later, gotta change these panties, again)

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I like the direction the story is taking, I hope the MC can have Mia in his harem lol. Maybe some granny wouldn't be bad, I know, I'm a pervert lol

Lovelaskes

Nov 13, 2020
I really like that the sister is unemotional, a very cold character - she is the perfect mistress. Sister is just perfection 10/10. The femdom component is just super and at the same time the femdom is not the main plot line and can be avoided.

Reactions: bulifun

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I really like that the sister is unemotional, a very cold character - she is the perfect mistress. Sister is just perfection 10/10. The femdom component is just super and at the same time the femdom is not the main plot line and can be avoided.
Whether you dominate her or not her mouth remains indomitable and she never ceases to be cocksure, disdainful, and supercilious. She is a national treasure. The shit that comes out of that bitches mouth...

Reactions: punisher2099

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
That Elle and Alice threesome did irk me though I don't care what anybody says the MC was absolutely the cuck in that situation
I agree, but I almost kind of feel like you bring it on yourself in that situation.

The first time you have to choose between your cousin and your blatant childhood friend love interest, your cousin kind of acts like a shit and your friend clearly wants to be alone with you. If you go for both anyway, your cousin is clearly being aggressively sexual and moving in on your girl, while continuing to be a bit of an ass.

Then, when the actual threesome happens, your cousin is clearly showing ulterior motives. It's pretty obvious she's way more interested in the other girl than she is in you. At which point warning bells should be going off for you.

If you actually care about relationships rather than just getting laid in every possible way, you should probably be telling your cousin to get lost in both scenarios.

If you still go through with the threesome, you probably deserve to get cucked.

Though you can still be a mega-chad if you want - let the two of them hook up, and just screw both of their mothers to retain your dominance.

How do I know what routes I am on?, I want to get the corruption mom route and the dom sis route but I don't see anything that tells me what route I am on and none of the options seem clear and do the other women have differnt routes based on what I choose?
There really isn't a dedicated sub or dom route for the sister - it's mostly just that, when scenes with her come up, you can kind of let her take control and dom or you can put her in her place and make her sub. So it's pretty easy to unlock both sets of scenes in the gallery just by picking one choice, watching the scene, then going back to pick the other choice.

With the mom the split is early on, and once you're on one you pretty much stay on it. You can see which route you're following judging by which scenes you're unlocking in the gallery as you go. If you get the Night Drink scenes (and later the Mom Sex Love scene) you're on the love route, while you'll get the Night Games scenes (and the Mom Sex Corr scene) if you're on the corruption route.

There's not a huge difference between the two, though - even on the corruption route you're very loving with her, while on the love route you're still having sex.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
MC got a phone call from his dad. Options are 'do as he asks' or 'don't'. Got an error regardless of choice.
Is this the last till the next update? Is there a fix?
Thanks.
IMAGE.png

Reactions: Punto

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I agree, but I almost kind of feel like you bring it on yourself in that situation.

The first time you have to choose between your cousin and your blatant childhood friend love interest, your cousin kind of acts like a shit and your friend clearly wants to be alone with you. If you go for both anyway, your cousin is clearly being aggressively sexual and moving in on your girl, while continuing to be a bit of an ass.

Then, when the actual threesome happens, your cousin is clearly showing ulterior motives. It's pretty obvious she's way more interested in the other girl than she is in you. At which point warning bells should be going off for you.

If you actually care about relationships rather than just getting laid in every possible way, you should probably be telling your cousin to get lost in both scenarios.

If you still go through with the threesome, you probably deserve to get cucked.

Though you can still be a mega-chad if you want - let the two of them hook up, and just screw both of their mothers to retain your dominance.
I agree, it's very obvious she's being a conniving bitch and her intentions honestly are also obvious in trying to steal the MC's girl. I picked the threesome scene just to see it and then was gonna go back to kick her to the curb anyways cause I prefer one on one's to threesomes+ because they're more intimate. And then I felt justified in my choice since the threesome is a cuck choice.

The chad route only works for me if they're forced to watch while not allowed to touch themselves or each other.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I agree, it's very obvious she's being a conniving bitch and her intentions honestly are also obvious in trying to steal the MC's girl.
The fact that she shows up uninvited, before you get there, and tried to "warm her up" for you (in spite of the fact that she doesn't necessarily even know you were going there) kind of underlines exactly what her intentions are.

It also makes the later scene (where she tells her mother she was meeting a girl from school) have deeper implications, because it's pretty obvious who she was meeting and what she was trying to do with her (without you).

The nice thing is that, if you don't agree to take your cousin with you for the first trip to the beach, she doesn't show up at all before the second scene. Even if you stay for "extra classes" with the mom instead. So it's easy to avoid if you actually respect your girlfriend and take her feelings into account rather than repeatedly pushing her to do stuff she doesn't want to do for your own benefit.

Sep 25, 2017
There is a lot of missing traduction here and there. I'm playing english and many times I have seen dialogues in "russian" I think. Well I don't know what language it is but it's not english. Not that they are super important to the game, it's just that it's a lack of professionalism when someone doesn't proof-read his work.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
There is a lot of missing traduction here and there. I'm playing english and many times I have seen dialogues in "russian" I think. Well I don't know what language it is but it's not english. Not that they are super important to the game, it's just that it's a lack of professionalism when someone doesn't proof-read his work.
I've only ever come across one line that was not english.

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes