Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I might just be a dirty bastard so don't be too judgemental please, but the scene where sister spits in MC's mouth is just so great. I don't go out of my way to look for femdom games so I might be clueless, but scenes like these feel so refreshing to me and I enjoy them very much on occasion. I will try to be patient for few more updates before I play this game again, good luck development team and thanks to people who support the project! :)

Reactions: Ugamer1 and bulifun

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Hi for info my antivirus has detect a scriptet suspicious on the Link of to check unless it's a positive

Sorry google traduction

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So, antivirus programs that detect a file as Suspicious (like McAfee for example) often do that based on a stupid piece of code. Basically it looks to see how many people who use that same AV have already downloaded that particular file, and if that is a low percentage of its overall registered user count, it will automatically flag it as "Suspect". It literally one of the most brain-dead ridiculous ways to determine if something is a virus or not.

So if a AV tells you an item isn't a Trojan or a Keylogger or some other term, but instead says it is just "Suspect", then you could probably ignore it with some safety. I wont say it's never wrong, but 99% of the time it will be just that stupid logic that flags the file.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
I might just be a dirty bastard so don't be too judgemental please, but the scene where sister spits in MC's mouth is just so great. I don't go out of my way to look for femdom games so I might be clueless, but scenes like these feel so refreshing to me and I enjoy them very much on occasion. I will try to be patient for few more updates before I play this game again, good luck development team and thanks to people who support the project! :)
from what game is the signature?

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
This game popped up on latest updates so i decided to try it, and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm just curious; Do the choices matter in terms of story and content? If so, this game could really use a WT mod :)

Then again... It was first released in 2021, and since no mod has been made, I'm thinking it doesn't need one?

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
So, antivirus programs that detect a file as Suspicious (like McAfee for example) often do that based on a stupid piece of code. Basically it looks to see how many people who use that same AV have already downloaded that particular file, and if that is a low percentage of its overall registered user count, it will automatically flag it as "Suspect". It literally one of the most brain-dead ridiculous ways to determine if something is a virus or not.

So if a AV tells you an item isn't a Trojan or a Keylogger or some other term, but instead says it is just "Suspect", then you could probably ignore it with some safety. I wont say it's never wrong, but 99% of the time it will be just that stupid logic that flags the file.
ok thank you for the info, but the problem is that it blocks the page directly .....mai these not serious I download with the other link

PS/ for me is ESET

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This game popped up on latest updates so i decided to try it, and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm just curious; Do the choices matter in terms of story and content? If so, this game could really use a WT mod :)

Then again... It was first released in 2021, and since no mod has been made, I'm thinking it doesn't need one?
Choices will definitely prevent you from seeing scenes but the overall progress seems to not change much.

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes