obibobi

May 10, 2017
I don't think there's any wrong choice, wanna love or corrupt mom you can, wanna be sub or dom with sis you can, you can't get everything in one playthrough, unfortunately.
There is a review that says they got better content for a character when they actually avoided them, so by the sounds of it there are wrong choices for what you're aiming for.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
why do you include .rpyc files in archives? - .rpy will automatically create it on first startup, but the stupid Defender will not trigger on it, and rpy takes up less space = illiterate schoolchildren will not write in every second topic "AAAA!!!!! there is a virus, there is a virus!!! 1111 my computer exploded from it, AAAA!!!!:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Lazy_Monkey

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No harem tag, but looking at the previews it looks like we can date multiple girls at the same time without issue? So is the tag just missing or?

Also, is that incest patch posted in the early comments official or fanmade? Because the game is tagged incest, but there's no patch download links in the original post with or without *

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
bruh... dudes open lux_ev.rpy in notepad, find on row 494 jump lux_ev3_mom and replace it with jump lux_ev4

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No harem tag, but looking at the previews it looks like we can date multiple girls at the same time without issue? So is the tag just missing or?

Also, is that incest patch posted in the early comments official or fanmade? Because the game is tagged incest, but there's no patch download links in the original post with or without *
No need for the patch, you define the relationships i think.

ads virus, coz every time i try to download it, it fails because of detected virus.
This has been discussed ad nauseum, there IS NO virus in those files, it's a false positive..........

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Why does my game end after reaching the new home, but the gallery shows new home has sex scenes, do I need to be on the love route or what?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
i´ve seen my fair share of fucked up code - but this deserves a award ....
I've seen my fair share of bad grammar but this deserves *an* award.
Sorry, just busting your balls while being a smart ass:p
The Game isn't perfect but I like the relationship between Sister and MC.
Right? I feel they strike a perfect balance between bro sis rivalry/teasing and the bond of 'ride or die' siblings should have ! Also love it!!

So far the only consequences for fucking anything with tits that moves is the possibility of having to choose and missing the opposite scene like here: Screenshot_20230324-125151_Monkey Business.jpg
also what a fucked up choice to force upon us, hopefully they can decide to share him at the same time in the future!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've seen my fair share of bad grammar but this deserves *an* award.
Sorry, just busting your balls while being a smart ass:p

Right? I feel they strike a perfect balance between bro sis rivalry/teasing and the bond of 'ride or die' siblings should have ! Also love it!!

So far the only consequences for fucking anything with tits that moves is the possibility of having to choose and missing the opposite scene like here: View attachment 2492430
also what a fucked up choice to force upon us, hopefully they can decide to share him at the same time in the future!
Ok having to chose like that does suck, but good to know there's a kinda harem going on

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Can I assume the message on the title screen that tells us to begin with a scene from version 0.2.9 is outdated?

EDIT: Doesn't appear to matter

Last edited:

bigdam

May 2, 2017
I don't really understand the dom/sub sister path. I tried to stand up for myself vs a bully only to get a submissive scene with the sister. If I had her deal with the bully instead I got a dominant scene with a BJ. Is that not backward?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I don't really understand the dom/sub sister path. I tried to stand up for myself vs a bully only to get a submissive scene with the sister. If I had her deal with the bully instead I got a dominant scene with a BJ. Is that not backward?
You sure you didn't use two different saves?
I remember it vaguely, but if you're dom all the way you get a BJ, else sub scene.
If too much sub it wont matter if you stand up to him, you will still get the sub scene I think? Same with dom I presume.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Holy cow, the "fix" is a false positive, here are the 2 files that are in the archive...just place BOTH in the game folder and overwrite.

Monkey Business v0.7 fix
You really only need the .rpy - it will create the .rpyc when you start the game. (but you knew this) And Thanks! Too many false positives lately and too few people understanding this. (they need to go out more...)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You really only need the .rpy - it will create the .rpyc when you start the game. (but you knew this) And Thanks! Too many false positives lately and too few people understanding this. (they need to go out more...)
Hey, I'm just posting the files exactly how the dev did, his game also includes all the rpyc files too. I just want everything to be exact, even if those can be deleted. I just like keeping things original as much as possible ;)

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes