LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I found them on next page,but you're right. At stadium talking to dad it gives error after every single new text,uff
Well, not only the stadium is there, I also caught a bug when entering sister's room and entering the classroom. In theory, where new events appeared that were not in the previous version, bugs are triggered, I'm not sure why.

Well, I'm also not sure if it's a bug or not. I can't open the safe by entering the code from the photo. I don’t know, maybe the code is not the same, I tried different options.

Aug 22, 2020
Idk if it's just me, but teacher, pc, etc still say that teacher and school friend events are in the next update. There are new events in my game folder but not on pc.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I did not insert the virgin tag because there are no defloration scenes in the game yet.

NTR is not planned yet, maybe when I finish the main story I will add this if I get a lot of requests.
The game is very good, NTR would not match this game, it would end up ruining it in the same way NTR is ruining good games lately, but as unfortunately there will be people asking for it, I just ask you to put the NTR content on a totally different route without interfering in the route love, corruption, being a route dedicated only to NTR fans, as in the game My Huting Adventure Time

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just came across this today and i decided to give it a try. This may just be the first game I've saw on this site that recommends to use the Incest Patch. You wouldn't even need to ask most people, especially me :KEK:.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: CiaoNima

superic

Feb 20, 2018
idk if that is a bug, but what that means? i dont undestand russian, i think its an event for date mom

vbgjfkjgk11qwzx1

Dec 7, 2020
Топовая вещь,разраб,мое уважение!И никогда не делайт этот их ебанный пиндонский-энтре(или как эта хуйня зовется,похуй.фу.бэ.как им это нравится?пздц.попуски),мыж не попупуски,а чеды.Только гарем!Только хардкор!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Monkey Business [v0.2] [Lazy Monkey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,55 GB / 201 MB - Monkey_Business-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,53 GB / 167 MB - Monkey_Business-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Did the stadium / safe events happen out of sequence for anyone else?

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes