LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
undrstnd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most likely because you wrote that you can add ntr after the main story. And this can be interpreted in different ways.
And given that such situations often occur here, people are quite sensitive to such information. Me too :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: bruce555

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
Most likely because you wrote that you can add ntr after the main story. And this can be interpreted in different ways.
And given that such situations often occur here, people are quite sensitive to such information. Me too :ROFLMAO:.
I understand - painful theme for locals

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bruce555

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Of course this is an ordinary fuckfest, but the scenes are made with a creative approach. Not as usual, in such games: "I want you", "OK, let's fuck." Strip and fuck.
Here you can see the flight of imagination.
A good game and a lot of juicy content for a second release. Good luck to the developers.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Cena2001 said:
Man why do you want to fuck your growing game
There will be people who ask to add ntr
But they will only support you for only one or two months not more
And by doing that you will lose very big amount of non ntr player because they will not support no matter what you do

I will not add any fetishes in the middle of development, relax.
ps - Some girls in the game are virgins. Defloration scenes will be in the next updates
And whenever a game is tagged with NTR, avoidable or not, God kills a puppy. Don't ask how I know. I just do. :)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Someone really wants to take the return to monke really hard.

P.S. Why is it easier to read actual Elvish than Cyrillic :cry:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I agree as I have seen devs throw NTR in and then a exodus of players and a shit storm in the threads much like is already happening here just at the thought of it possibly being added. Its also why I will never have it in my own game. i would rather get the broader audience without it then lose players and have a smaller audience. Granted there are themes in my own game some might feel are ntr'ish but its a harem game and I like many others dont feel it's right to have other men doing shit with the LI's

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I agree as I have seen devs throw NTR in and then a exodus of players and a shit storm in the threads much like is already happening here just at the thought of it possibly being added. Its also why I will never have it in my own game. i would rather get the broader audience without it then lose players and have a smaller audience. Granted there are themes in my own game some might feel are ntr'ish but its a harem game and I like many others dont feel it's right to have other men doing shit with the LI's
Do they post stats somewhere? Just curious how you gauge 'exodus of players' and 'already happening here'.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone else having problems going into your sisters room? heres what i get
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1483, in script
if night_sister_caught_trigger > 0 and night_sister_caught_trigger < 2 and t == 3:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1483, in <module>
if night_sister_caught_trigger > 0 and night_sister_caught_trigger < 2 and t == 3:
NameError: name 'night_sister_caught_trigger' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Monkey Business 0.1
Wed Jul 21 17:05:34 2021
```
it says night at the top but im going to her room in the morning is there a fix? thanks

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Do they post stats somewhere? Just curious how you gauge 'exodus of players' and 'already happening here'.
Ohhh I dont know. could be from reading post after post from other games like the one above mine, could be after watching some dev's patreons dropping members could be the 3tb's of games I have played could be many things. Edit: I forgot to mention all the games abandoned because devs did something people didn't like such as this or lost interest or funding or or....

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
anyone else having problems going into your sisters room? heres what i get
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Monkey Business 0.1
Wed Jul 21 17:05:34 2021
```
it says night at the top but im going to her room in the morning is there a fix? thanks
You have to start over.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes