clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ohhh I dont know. could be from reading post after post from other games like the one above mine, could be after watching some dev's patreons dropping members could be the 3tb's of games I have played could be many things. Edit: I forgot to mention all the games abandoned because devs did something people didn't like such as this or lost interest or funding or or....
Or maybe a few people are more 'passionate' than others and are more likely to comment negatively? Seems like a lot of the same people respond on that topic.
I am surprised they haven't done a poll. (For / Against / Don't Care). I would find that interesting.

BTW, I would guess that a lot of games got abandoned because of Patreons new rules.
EDIT: Just as a comparison: In last 12 months on this site, 18 games were flagged as abandoned that were tagged with NTR - compared to 54 that were tagged with incest. Some may have have been tagged with both. That's out of the 277 games flagged as abandoned in the last 12 months. Of course, there are lots of other reasons why a game is abandoned beyond NTR and incest. If every dev abandoned their project because of negative feedback, very few games would ever be completed.

Last edited:

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
So far I really like this game, except for navigating through the house. Please just put the rooms there so we can click on the area instead of clicking 15 times to get to the right room. Yes u know I exaggerated with the clicking 15 times but it's to make a point.

Tallomellow32

Apr 9, 2021
Обед пятницы в гостиной,
После нескольких ивентов с веб-шоу
idk if that is a bug, but what that means? i dont undestand russian, i think its an event for date mom
Friday lunch in the living room, After a few events with a web show

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
Or maybe a few people are more 'passionate' than others and are more likely to comment negatively? Seems like a lot of the same people respond on that topic.
I am surprised they haven't done a poll. (For / Against / Don't Care). I would find that interesting.

BTW, I would guess that a lot of games got abandoned because of Patreons new rules.
EDIT: Just as a comparison: In last 12 months on this site, 18 games were flagged as abandoned that were tagged with NTR - compared to 54 that were tagged with incest. Some may have have been tagged with both. That's out of the 277 games flagged as abandoned in the last 12 months. Of course, there are lots of other reasons why a game is abandoned beyond NTR and incest. If every dev abandoned their project because of negative feedback, very few games would ever be completed.
Do you have any proof to back up that claim or are you just inserting your personal opinion?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Do you have any proof to back up that claim or are you just inserting your personal opinion?
Typically, when words like 'maybe', 'seems like' and "I would guess' are used, it is an opinion. ;)
As for the data I quoted, I got that from doing a search on this site and it is my opinion that the data seems to back up my opinion. :)

nonespecial

Feb 24, 2019
1. How do you trigger the sis bj scene in the kitchen? I think the kitchen_morning.rpy file is missing the code for that one, unless it's separate from that. That file has no code that mentions kit25.jpg or onward.
2. Secondly how do you trigger the mom nightgames event in the living room?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
1. How do you trigger the sis bj scene in the kitchen? I think the kitchen_morning.rpy file is missing the code for that one, unless it's separate from that. That file has no code that mentions kit25.jpg or onward.
2. Secondly how do you trigger the mom nightgames event in the living room?
For me, these events are not triggered either. I tried different options for the walkthroughs and they never surfaced.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Everytime the annoying father character appears, he breaks the game with error spam. It's like he knows everyone skips his lines and actively tries to waste your time.

DaHavoc

Jun 14, 2021
How much webcam shows are needed to trigger more events? I'm lost af. Those are the only events I can't play through because of the repetitive webcam show. -_-

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Everytime the annoying father character appears, he breaks the game with error spam. It's like he knows everyone skips his lines and actively tries to waste your time.
Did you load save from version 0.1?

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes