clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I feel like it would help to know which choices are Sub/Dom/Love/Nothing, though. There was one time that hint showed up in the sister's room with the friend, but never again.
Seems like he made it fairly obvious. At least I got on the path I wanted to be on. :)
Good luck.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ok this is screwy, got the pic of the husband but for some reason when i study with the teacher, it's the exact same thing as before i had the picture! also got the documents out of the safe but when i go back to return them, i can't cuz it also redoes the exact same scene as the first time i went there, wtf?? btw you should really start a new game, there is new stuff you will miss if you didn't.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
ok this is screwy, got the pic of the husband but for some reason when i study with the teacher, it's the exact same thing as before i had the picture! also got the documents out of the safe but when i go back to return them, i can't cuz it also redoes the exact same scene as the first time i went there, wtf?? btw you should really start a new game, there is new stuff you will miss if you didn't.
i could not get the document's can you please tell what is the code
thanks a lot

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
a. learn how to quote and reply to it properly.
b. the answer is already in the thread, search for safe

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
what the choice for scene of the mom in the kitchen night?
The mother has routes of love and corruption.
The choice is made in the event after a quarrel between parents and a trip to the store with the mother.
On the love route event on Sunday night in the kitchen, on the corruption route at night Friday-Saturday living room. The routes are mutually exclusive, but I changed 1 digit in the save editor and both events are available :).

Mr.Sagar

May 1, 2018
can someone help me? the game does not even open me from .exe and tells me it has stopped working. how can i solve?

Aug 9, 2018
Seems like he made it fairly obvious. At least I got on the path I wanted to be on. :)
Good luck.
Well, like for example, telling the sister you love her at the end of the date night locks you into Sub mode regardless of whatever other choices you pick (having played through twice with all the same exact choices except for that one), but to me that choice was more Jackass vs. Love instead of Dom vs. Sub.

At the very least, having a screen to track your points with each girl, or even just what path you're on, would not be too much to ask for, I think. I had to play through the whole game again to find out that the ending date night choice had fucked me over and was why I was missing the bathroom scene.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well, like for example, telling the sister you love her at the end of the date night locks you into Sub mode regardless of whatever other choices you pick (having played through twice with all the same exact choices except for that one), but to me that choice was more Jackass vs. Love instead of Dom vs. Sub.

At the very least, having a screen to track your points with each girl, or even just what path you're on, would not be too much to ask for, I think. I had to play through the whole game again to find out that the ending date night choice had fucked me over and was why I was missing the bathroom scene.
Kind of like, in another game, where not slut shaming the mom before her date unknowingly starts you on an NTR path. Because sons in real life always call out their moms for looking too sexy. ;)

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Is a really good game, the renders are nicely done and the models are sexy as fuck.
The thing that throw me off a bit is how messy evetything related to events and their organization is, also I've found some bugs and couldn't keep playing.
It's not like the premise wasn't used a zillon times before but that doesn't make it any harm if you enjoy the characters

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Hm. Game looked pretty good and I could forgive the weird English because it still makes sense, but when it shifted to sandbox I just noped out of the game quick. I saw there was an event guide but the way you're just dropped into the sandbox made me not want to play at all.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Is there a way I can fix the dialogue? The game is great, but I want to fix it a bit for myself.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I enjoyed it quite a bit and not normally a fan of sandbox.. the navigation could be better, as someone else mentioned just by adding buttons for each room. Or just keep clicking endlessly until you memorize the maze of doors.. lol The scene hints were good, but I didn't need them much, the game seemed to flow quite nicely once I got the hang of it, that was a pleasant surprise.

These renders are unique, I don't know if it's just a bit grainy but they seem good quality as well and the models are beautiful, especially the sister. I'm here for the LOVE!

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes