ValLeer

Feb 13, 2021
Sorry to hear that. In the future I will try to find a translator and fix it.
И русский заодно. Такая же фигня. Запустил на английском, после первой сцены орнул, включил русский - орнул дважды, стер.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Monkey Business [v0.2.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.61 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 231 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 197 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
weird save directory
C:\Users\**username**\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MYGAME_01-1585320216

might be helpful in the future
or if you skipped through the game and glitched your saves like me

Reactions: vgyew

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Found a couple of bugs.
After loading the save from 0.2 and going with the mother to the store, it gave an error (steal_safe_money not found), I did not take money from the safe.
And in the new game, if at the beginning you do not wait for a surprise from your sister (go to the kitchen, and not wait in bed), then there will be a bug that the mother will not receive a name and there will be an error like (KeyError: u'mname ').
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
Found a couple of bugs.
After loading the save from 0.2 and going with the mother to the store, it gave an error (steal_safe_money not found), I did not take money from the safe.
And in the new game, if at the beginning you do not wait for a surprise from your sister (go to the kitchen, and not wait in bed), then there will be a bug that the mother will not receive a name and there will be an error like (KeyError: u'mname ').
thanks, I will fix it shortly

Aug 9, 2018
I got this error during a pivotal scene in the new update after the

Think I managed to fix it myself by opening up the heist.txt and ctrl+r "sis_sub" and "sis_dom" for "sister_sub" and "sister_dom", but you'd know better than I.

Great update though! The sister relationship is one of my favorites on this site.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good to me, and it has romance tag, which I like.

Can domination (both male and female) be avoided? I don't really like footjobs either, but if they have nothing to do with femdom then I just skip them, using CTRL if there isn't other option.

4.10 star(s) 109 Votes