Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
We'll see how it is.

I have quite a few fetishes that I don't like, for example, the facesiting that you mentioned, so if I can avoid it, all the better. I can also include foot fetish, spanking, BDSM, and domination in all its forms (to name some of the most common).

For the rest, when I don't like a scene, I generally prefer to avoid it, but depending on what is, the same I just have to skip it, either through an option or using CTRL.

It all depends on how the MC takes the initiative.
[Sigh] I have nothing against there being a vanilla path for you as long as its not to the detriment of the already existing path I like in a game. But I don't think its fair - especially if one is not a patron - to expect the dev to change the whole game just for your liking, adding a separate path is a lot of work I bet. Can you not believe that we all have things we don't like? Vanilla for example bores me to tears, and I dislike maledom. So, in a game with no clear paths, I also have a lot of CTRL-ing to do. Its just part of life, I guess.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is it necessary to take advantage of the mother while she is sleeping to advance her story?

[Sigh] I have nothing against there being a vanilla path for you as long as its not to the detriment of the already existing path I like in a game. But I don't think its fair - especially if one is not a patron - to expect the dev to change the whole game just for your liking, adding a separate path is a lot of work I bet. Can you not believe that we all have things we don't like? Vanilla for example bores me to tears, and I dislike maledom. So, in a game with no clear paths, I also have a lot of CTRL-ing to do. Its just part of life, I guess.
I don't think it's necessary to include new routes, unless that is what the developer wants. For my part, I can always use CTRL to skip the specific scenes that I don't like (I have a habit of using it in all games, except in some RPGs that don't allow fast forwarding in this way) In any case, if I can avoid the things that I don't like, I prefer it, but unless the scene is something that I especially dislike (NTR and rapes, mainly), I don't see a major problem in using CTRL.

For the rest, I think I can ask about what the game is like and whether or not I can avoid the fetishes that I dislike before starting it.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Is it necessary to take advantage of the mother while she is sleeping to advance her story?

I don't think it's necessary to include new routes, unless that is what the developer wants. For my part, I can always use CTRL to skip the specific scenes that I don't like (I have a habit of using it in all games, except in some RPGs that don't allow fast forwarding in this way) In any case, if I can avoid the things that I don't like, I prefer it, but unless the scene is something that I especially dislike (NTR and rapes, mainly), I don't see a major problem in using CTRL.

For the rest, I think I can ask about what the game is like and whether or not I can avoid the fetishes that I dislike before starting it.
Honestly, I don't yet know either, I just hope I will like it. Its the game I am planning to try soon.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Honestly, I don't yet know either, I just hope I will like it. Its the game I am planning to try soon.
There are here some nice bits on the femdom side of things (though I assume too mild for your taste :) ), but personally I found the last update really disappointing, seems though I'm the only one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aseratrix

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have downloaded the mod (although it's outdated) and it says that it's optional, so I'll wait to see if after a while I can continue without having to do it.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So there are no monkey's being the forerunner of the businesses or overlords?
No monkey's at all, even in the closet?
My guess its a metaphor, ...yes I know you were sarcastic, but it had the finesse of your avatar.

PS: maybe unrelated, but I kinda want to [albeit maybe its for my own good not to] know the fascination in some circles with ugly creatures in a dominant position, I observed that goblins and orcs are very popular in that aesthetic, and monkeys I guess are quite close to the same idea of something ugly possessing something beautiful...sometimes I think it might be a projection of some...sort.

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This bug appears in Dom Path. And the scene is changing
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/heist_ev.rpy", line 262, in script
    if sis_sub > sis_dom or sis_cub == sis_dom:
  File "game/heist_ev.rpy", line 262, in <module>
NameError: name 'sis_sub' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Monkey Business 0.2.5
Wed Sep  1 20:23:01 2021

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
The game could use some work on its linearity. I went to Alice's home to steal documents for no reason at all and then I went to stadium and got quest to steal documents.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The game could use some work on its linearity. I went to Alice's home to steal documents for no reason at all and then I went to stadium and got quest to steal documents.
I've also played some scenes that shouldn't be played again. And I ran into a few bugs as well. The game is too good but I get tired while playing :D I am trying to set 3 different save files. Sister sub, sister dom and mom for final scene, Hope it gets easier to play.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Needs a bit of polishing here or there, the language needs a bit tightening. I was mildly entertained with the story so far, I hope we'll get more on the sub path going forward, as for those who are not into femdom, the game certainly doesn't force you that way.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So during the kitchen scene with mom on sunday night, the game seems to indicate you should arrange to have your sister out of the house to go further. Has this been implemented yet?

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
This bug appears in Dom Path. And the scene is changing
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Monkey Business 0.2.5
Wed Sep  1 20:23:01 2021
Same thing - on the sis_sub route

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
I'm playing the previous version since the Android port for this one hasn't been posted yet. The scene with Eve isn't unlocking. It's supposed to take place either Friday or Saturday night in the living room.

Is it a bug that this new version fixes, or did I miss something?

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes