Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
I got this error during a pivotal scene in the new update after the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Think I managed to fix it myself by opening up the heist.txt and ctrl+r "sis_sub" and "sis_dom" for "sister_sub" and "sister_dom", but you'd know better than I.

Great update though! The sister relationship is one of my favorites on this site.
thx 4 help

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Tried to load my save but the games keeps throwing errors about "alice_story_trigger is not defined"

I guess the dev as modified some variables.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Tried to load my save but the games keeps throwing errors about "alice_story_trigger is not defined"

I guess the dev as modified some variables.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Errors after errors keep showing up during robbery discussion (any fix) and still no good content with mom or sis just HJ or BJ'S

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Kew Ball

Jun 8, 2021
I'm gonna bookmark the game and hope for better translation later on or someone does an English language mod. I like what I could figure out so far, so good job.

Aug 27, 2020
Cena2001 said:
Man why do you want to fuck your growing game
There will be people who ask to add ntr
But they will only support you for only one or two months not more
And by doing that you will lose very big amount of non ntr player because they will not support no matter what you do

And whenever a game is tagged with NTR, avoidable or not, God kills a puppy. Don't ask how I know. I just do. :)
Yes I Agree with you (y)

We don't want that bullshit NTR :mad: . This tag can ruin the game, In all recent incest games, L&P has been ruining its game by Adding this tag at the urging of some.

So many games are there to suit your tastes, Some L&P have given you so many games to add that tag for you, Please go out there and play games with the tags you like:devilish: .

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In short, femdom is mainly with a sister, depending on the player's choice, you go along the sub / dom route. Well, the sub route is associated with foot fetish, nothing hard.
There is a bit of a femdom with a mother, but it is mostly in a couple of scenes at the request of the player (such as facesitting).
In this update, a chemistry teacher appeared, there is a dom / sub option with it, but there is no content with it yet.
And voyeurism, well, mostly you just see girls in lingerie or naked.
The truth is that I don't like domination (nor do I have a foot fetish, I don't like those kinds of scenes, I never see them, and if I can avoid them, the better) Is the only option with the sister is foot fetish / femdom or maledom? If so, I'd rather be able to ignore her.

I'm going to assume that just as you can request the mother to do the femdom scenes, you can avoid doing it.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The truth is that I don't like domination (nor do I have a foot fetish, I don't like those kinds of scenes, I never see them, and if I can avoid them, the better) Is the only option with the sister is foot fetish / femdom or maledom? If so, I'd rather be able to ignore her.

I'm going to assume that just as you can request the mother to do the femdom scenes, you can avoid doing it.
Well, in my subjective opinion:
The sister's route will be either dom or sub. Either the sister dominates Mс or Mс dominates the sister, there is a clear division. But in both cases, dominance will be light and intertwined with romance.
Then the mother, everything is easier with her. She has a path of love and corruption, without obvious domination, but if you wish, you can find it (wrote about this above).
Well, the teacher, there is also a route of love and corruption, but rather limited. She also has a dominance scene depending on the player's choice.

To summarize, it is quite easy to avoid foot fetish.
Avoiding domination, well, it's more difficult here, it all depends on what you mean by domination.
Most of the sister's content is dominance, some of the mother's content can also be called dominance. But in general, this is the easiest domination, without excesses (if the sister is a sub, then all domination will come down to the fact that she sucks the dick of the MC on his initiative).
If the MC taking the initiative is dominance for you, then most of the game is about that, if not, then there is little dominance in the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, in my subjective opinion:
The sister's route will be either dom or sub. Either the sister dominates Mс or Mс dominates the sister, there is a clear division. But in both cases, dominance will be light and intertwined with romance.
Then the mother, everything is easier with her. She has a path of love and corruption, without obvious domination, but if you wish, you can find it (wrote about this above).
Well, the teacher, there is also a route of love and corruption, but rather limited. She also has a dominance scene depending on the player's choice.

To summarize, it is quite easy to avoid foot fetish.
Avoiding domination, well, it's more difficult here, it all depends on what you mean by domination.
Most of the sister's content is dominance, some of the mother's content can also be called dominance. But in general, this is the easiest domination, without excesses (if the sister is a sub, then all domination will come down to the fact that she sucks the dick of the MC on his initiative).
We'll see how it is.

I have quite a few fetishes that I don't like, for example, the facesiting that you mentioned, so if I can avoid it, all the better. I can also include foot fetish, spanking, BDSM, and domination in all its forms (to name some of the most common).

For the rest, when I don't like a scene, I generally prefer to avoid it, but depending on what is, the same I just have to skip it, either through an option or using CTRL.

If the MC taking the initiative is dominance for you, then most of the game is about that, if not, then there is little dominance in the game.
It all depends on how the MC takes the initiative.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Translations are too literal. Hard to understand some things said.
Night scenes are too dark.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 109 Votes