CiaoNima

Jul 29, 2020
ok this is screwy, got the pic of the husband but for some reason when i study with the teacher, it's the exact same thing as before i had the picture! also got the documents out of the safe but when i go back to return them, i can't cuz it also redoes the exact same scene as the first time i went there, wtf?? btw you should really start a new game, there is new stuff you will miss if you didn't.
It redoes everything because it's a sanbox, you click on the notebook on the right, it will show you all the available scenes. If you've played to all of them then that's it, wait for the new update

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It redoes everything because it's a sanbox, you click on the notebook on the right, it will show you all the available scenes. If you've played to all of them then that's it, wait for the new update
no, it was cuz i was missing the trigger for the scenes, once i realized it and found it, got them.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The mother has routes of love and corruption.
The choice is made in the event after a quarrel between parents and a trip to the store with the mother.
On the love route event on Sunday night in the kitchen, on the corruption route at night Friday-Saturday living room. The routes are mutually exclusive, but I changed 1 digit in the save editor and both events are available :).
And which line do you edit to get both?

The game needs a scene viewer, badly.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
And which line do you edit to get both?

The game needs a scene viewer, badly.
There are variables mom_love and mom_ perv (or something like that), after the event with the store, one of them becomes 1, just put 1 in the other variable. (Like mom_ perv (1), mom_love (1))

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
These games that have domination and submission scores confuse me sometimes. In this one, does <Name> Submission mean Submission TO her or Submission FROM her?
Sis sub means that she is sub and Mc dominates her. (like a bj in the bathroom, which opens with a high Sis sub).

Cosmic_B

Sep 6, 2020
That locker password from photo is not working; i.e. 2020.03.03 what is the pin for the locker?

Bugbear32

Jun 3, 2020
Cannot get this game to run on Linux. The .sh throws up a notepad about the "chain of symlinks leading to this script" and trying to run the .exe in Wine throws up an error saying that it needs Windows Vista or later. Guess I'll try back in a few updates.

Anglex

Apr 20, 2021
When I extract the rar I get literally 1234 errors. Attempting to opening the game gives me text file listing a bunch of problems.

Edit: Compressed version lets me play

Last edited:

mcs92

Aug 30, 2017
Hello,
I cannot access to the last event of the Monkey Help (in the mother's events).

1628922353322.png

Can you tell me how to do it pls ?

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes