Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Monkey Business [v0.2.9] [Lazy Monkey] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.47 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 273 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 2.44 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 238 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Very nice game, beautiful and very unique renders (at least for me), kinda refreshing takes on the incestuous story. Yeah, it's not original or anything, but the relationships between MC and his Mom and Sister are believable, adorable, and truly feel like family which somehow the majority of incest games are unable to succeed, which is kinda weird how these little touches on family relationships got overlooked by so many games, for some reason I feel like they did that on purpose maybe because they want to avoid problems with Patreon version or something, I guess.

One question: What's the problem with MC and Thai food!? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Panos24

alleviate.

Jun 7, 2021
Absolutely love corrupting the mom and making the sister my bratty whore. I agree with what's been said here, this has more of a family feel to it than a lot of other incest games, which makes it that much more delicious. Been obsessed with this for a couple nights now and I'm eagerly awaiting more updates. Great stuff, devs.

Mente_Gaudente

Oct 7, 2021
First of all, I liked it a lot. Wonderful job!

I get that the sandbox-like aspect will be ditched in future releases. If so, this won't matter that much... anyway, the main problem I had was about "continuity".

On my playtrough, I've got quite ahead with one path over the others, this resulted in dialogues, especially on the "repeatable" scenes (massages, yoga) wich sounded really "off"... characters suddently "forgetting" what happened just a few hours prior. I like the sandbox-like aspect that gives ...an illusion of non-linearity (true non linearity is obviously unachievable without a team of writers/devs creating impossible amounts of content), but I think it would be important to polish it a bit more: keep the same events, the same renders, in order to lower the work needed, but maybe simply add/use some flags to keep track of the main milestones on various paths (I suspect those are there already, haven't looked the code/saves yet) and adapt the dialogues a bit...

Last edited:
Reactions: Moisst
4.10 star(s) 109 Votes