Feb 18, 2018
Sandbox removed
hehe. I know a lot of people don't like sandbox mainly because it doesn't let you skip through the game. I usually don't mind sandbox if the game has an accurate built-in walkthrough. It makes the game kind of fun to play. I don't like consulting with a pdf outside the game. I think we're at the point in time where every game should have an option to turn on/off the built-in walkthrough.

Sidd44

Aug 23, 2020
game dont start:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label sis_after_fake is defined twice, at
  File "game/sister_after_date.rpy", line 1 and
  File "game/sister_room.rpy", line 1.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Mon Nov  1 11:42:37 2021
help, pls thx

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
The game feels pretty broken without the sandbox, little things like the mother mentioning doing the show before it's even discussed with her etc.

Any plans to fix it to be more coherent as a VN, plot and event wise.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
What's with the Russians man they can create an absolute beauty based on triad genre (love/romance/corruption), another case is mothers love.

Nov 13, 2019
Did you really delete my ridiculous long winded planet of the apes joke about monkeys for being off topic when someone on page one posted an equally off-topic monkey joke? Do your blarmy fruitcake mind detect some imaginary subtext about monkeys in all that chaos that you didn't feel necessary to run by me or do you just not like my sense of humor? If you want espionage I can do espionage on a scale you couldn't even imagine.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
No errors, game just does not start....
so went back and tried 2.5 and starts right away, tried 2.9 and again it refuses to start, the exe is barely shown intask manager before it goes away

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
Did you really delete my ridiculous long winded planet of the apes joke about monkeys for being off topic when someone on page one posted an equally off-topic monkey joke? Do your blarmy fruitcake mind detect some imaginary subtext about monkeys in all that chaos that you didn't feel necessary to run by me or do you just not like my sense of humor? If you want espionage I can do espionage on a scale you couldn't even imagine.
I didn't delete anything, monkeys forever

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
tried to turn off anti virus program, but that was not the problem, exe seems bugged

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No errors, game just does not start....
so went back and tried 2.5 and starts right away, tried 2.9 and again it refuses to start, the exe is barely shown intask manager before it goes away
Try running it through Renpy Launcher. That works for me.
It's a free download from Renpy's website. Works for most of Renpy's games and avoids faulty (harmful?) exe files.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Try running it through Renpy Launcher. That works for me.
It's a free download from Renpy's website. Works for most of Renpy's games and avoids faulty (harmful?) exe files.
ohh no, not another one of those...like apartment 69 before he changed back to old renpy, so you saying this dev use updated renpy and that is why exe does not work? will try later, just so annoying to change folders in the renpy launcher program

Reactions: clowns234

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
any RenPy traceback?

i just downloaded from anonfiles and tried to start - everything works
used the fastest, mega, and no grey screen lol, start exe and exe shut down by it self, if I run task manager I can see exe start and then vanish almost immediately....maybe you used too new renpy? it is know to fail with all updated windows 10 OS

I will try it with the renpy launcher later and see if that was the problem

karlbanzo

Jun 22, 2019
yo im at the step 16 with mom and it says "going out with mom" and it should trigger in mcs room but i cant trigger it pls help

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes