estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Lazy_Monkey I got an error on a duplicate label

The label sis_after_fake is defined twice, at File "game/sister_after_date.rpy", line 1:
label sis_after_fake:
and File "game/sister_room.rpyc", line 1:
label sis_after_fake:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "Lazy_Monkey, сообщение: 6104868, участник: 3871173"]
[ATTACH = полный] 1279365 [/ ATTACH]

Обзор :
Пока молодой человек ищет способы заработка, он знакомится с новыми интересными людьми и постигает неизвестные формы взаимоотношений дома.​

Обновлено : 31.10.2021
Дата выхода : 13.09.2021
Разработчик : Lazy Monkey -
Цензура : Нет
Версия : 0.2.9
ОС : Windows, Linux, Mac
Язык : английский, русский
Жанр :
[СПОЙЛЕР]
3DCG, Мужчина-протагонист, Анимация, Коррупция, Дрочка ногами, Мастурбация, Инцест, Мастурбация, МИЛФ, Оральный секс, Романтика, Школьная обстановка, Трах между сисек, Подглядывание, Измена, Женское доминирование, Мужское доминирование, Вагинальный секс, Кремпай
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
Установка :
[СПОЙЛЕР]
1. Распаковать и запустить.
[/СПОЙЛЕР]

Журнал изменений :
[СПОЙЛЕР]
v0.2.9
3 новых события
[200 фото + 8 анимаций]
v0.2.6 Rw
Песочница удалена
Доработка английского перевода
Нет новых событий
v0.2.5
3 новых события
[180 фото + 4 анимации]
v0.2
Начало сюжетной линии с учителем [200 фото + анимация]
Начало сюжетной линии со школьным другом [100 фото]
Небольшие мероприятия с другими персонажами [40 фото + анимация]
Выпуск v0.1
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
СКАЧАТЬ
Win / Linux : - - - -
Mac : - - - -
Другое : ANDROID * - СЖАТЫЕ *

Дополнительно :
Fan sig - Multi Mod

* Этот неофициальный порт / версия не выпущен разработчиком, загрузите на свой страх и риск.

View attachment 1279283

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
It is not at all clear what kind of update it is. Everything is as it was. Continuations NO. This is the last frame

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Looks like BlackEye has started porting this game, so I'll drop my ongoing support.

Version: 0.2.9 updated with FED_' mod
I fixed what I assume were a couple typos that resulted in bugs in this build.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
It is not at all clear what kind of update it is. Everything is as it was. Continuations NO. This is the last frame
Maybe it's loading from an old save problem? (before I removed sandbox from the game) Old saves may not work.

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
I dropped this because of the sandbox, but was sad given how juicy the mommy is. But now...:sneaky::sneaky:

Gantzxxx

Jul 6, 2020
I thought the game was going to be bad when I saw the renders and the "monekey", but the game is incredibly good, the characters are fun and are not exaggerated, there are no minigames and stupid quests and the choices really change the game and are not just there to fill dialogs.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Renders are not balanced. The dark ones are far too dark. Once again a very Russian feel to the game.

Aug 9, 2018
I feel like the game really needs a clear walkthrough or in-game guide... now that the sandbox has just been totally removed and the scenes have just been slammed together without really being reworked, it's difficult to know what choices do what or what stats lead to what scenes.

For example, I have no idea when or how the Kira Dom bathroom scene is supposed to trigger now. Some choices are labelled (+sis dom/sub) but some are not (for example, how you respond after your fake date, which seems to be the biggest influencer of dom sub points). At the very least, a stat screen where you can check to see what your standing is with the character would really help.

The gallery just says the name of the event, but it used to say what you actually needed to do to unlock it, it doesn't anymore.

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
The sandbox is not totally removed.
For example in the kitchen with Kira (sub route), when she drops the second apple and you answer the choice "No/Eat her" with "no", then after some dialogs you are in sandbox mode.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
hehe. I know a lot of people don't like sandbox mainly because it doesn't let you skip through the game. I usually don't mind sandbox if the game has an accurate built-in walkthrough. It makes the game kind of fun to play. I don't like consulting with a pdf outside the game. I think we're at the point in time where every game should have an option to turn on/off the built-in walkthrough.
Sandbox does not bother, just relentless grinding where you have to repeat the same task 1000 time. I think this is actually many think of when they think of sandbox.

Apr 28, 2021
Pretty good so far. By the looks of it it seems there used to be some sandbox but glad it seems to have been mostly been taken out. Will keep tabs on this.

Riis

Nov 22, 2019
Im stuck on step 16 with mom, "Going out with mom" anyone else have this issue? I cant progress

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul
4.10 star(s) 111 Votes