Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
The update was fucking hot :love:, however I would have preferred it if we had fucked sister or mother first instead of aunt and cousin . Because in past versions we kept creating an atmosphere with the two of them more than with the aunt and the cousin

But the update was still hot as fuck, keep going with the excellent work and bring more. PS: the gallery don´t show all the scenes :cry:

giphy.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: erikus and Jeancul

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So, I didn't discuss the webcam stuff with the mom because I just don't care for that kind of thing but later after I get the documents for the dad we go to the MC's room where the mom is doing cam stuff and they talk about as if they did it before. It kind of ruined it for me and took me out of the story since it didn't make sense. Not sure if it's a bug or if the webcam stuff is supposed to be necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: Filgrid and Jeancul

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
As soon as I saw the patch note "sandbox removed" I was immediately clicking the download link. Sandbox is a pox on this genre.
Try foot of the mountain, haha worst sandbox ren'py game I've ever played. You'll learn very quickly where the ctrl button is located on keyboard. Game is good probably, I didn't manage to finish it due to horrible sandbox.
But I agree, sandbox isn't very nice especially with ren'py!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yepp, game not using good old renpy exe, had to use renpy launcher to start it

Beghin

Sep 30, 2018
My game keeps crashing during the spa scene with mom, is it a known problem and is there a way to fix this ?

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Tried your game and it is excellent dev! Good humor and can tell its from a foreigner/translated but one of the few games I have played that still gets the humor through but isn't the actual joke itself(ie:Engrish). The rapprochement between the player and his sister is really well done. The banter between them is the highlight of the game and would keep that as a central pillar till the end if I were you. I read the update notes and saw how it used to be sandbox and now is linear and there were a few awkward signs of that like clicking on characters standing still on the screen etc but imho if their are meaningful choices in the game then it's still a game-I just personally have little time for the so-called visual novels that are basically books or cg slideshows-a game is about the player being in control! Maybe a few constructive critiques: De-noising on some of the graphics really is needed. The graphics jump up and down in quality overall good but some look rough. another rec. would be a little more player choice and clarity in those choices yet without the stark(pick this or that) nuance yet being able to look back and know why. For example sister ended up making me eat her out in the school abandoned tunnel or whatever when I always play dominant (at least first time -on replays will screw around with other choices) but then in game gallery I saw that scene was her blowing me yet idk what I picked to look weak? The girls are hot and the player isn't the same douche I have seen in many other games really none are which is great and keeps immersion. First time I have played this so idk wish there was more sex-a few times I thought it would made sense in the game with sister but was pulled back but yeah I will 100 percent throw you some cash on this its really great work and keep it up!

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
hehe. I know a lot of people don't like sandbox mainly because it doesn't let you skip through the game. I usually don't mind sandbox if the game has an accurate built-in walkthrough. It makes the game kind of fun to play. I don't like consulting with a pdf outside the game. I think we're at the point in time where every game should have an option to turn on/off the built-in walkthrough.
You assume people hate sandboxes because it prevents them from skipping past the game they just downloaded? But you don't mind sandboxes, so long as a walkthrough is included so you don't have to interact with the sandbox, you can just progress through in a linear fashion; like a visual novel without a sandbox? And you want every game to be like this; to come with a guide built-in so you don't actually have to make choices or, y'know, play the game.

We play games very differently. I don't download a game hoping to skip the game; why would you do that? I don't think 'most people' do that either. Otherwise these message boards wouldn't be anywhere near as active as they are. I don't enjoy sandboxes, however, because they act as an extraneous block to prevent me from accessing more of the story. I would rather just read through the story. Combine that with grind, and well, I'm just not going to have a good time.

There IS one game where I have to agree with your method of playing, now that I think about it. Timeloop Hunter. It's a sandbox, and there was no built-in walkthrough when I played it, and due to the way the game is setup, minute changes in a daily routine can make all the difference, and you're required to do this in multiple timelines, multiple ways, across multiple days. It was maddening, and I had to keep a notebook by my side to keep track of everything I was doing. After a while I had to stop playing altogether because there was just too many timelines and girls and days and choices to keep track of. Your suggestion of having a built-in wallkthrough would've made that game a LOT better.

But for Monkey Business? I don't see it, personally.

Reactions: Crusado and mav99

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does anybody know if the 2.5 mod will break the game? It seems like there are a lot of changes to the structure of the game without the sandbox.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Does anybody know if the 2.5 mod will break the game? It seems like there are a lot of changes to the structure of the game without the sandbox.
Don't risk it. That's my opinion. Like, with the removal of sandbox, it's as simple as just clicking on the highlightable portion to continue, and the scenes in the gallery are named and shown, so you know when you're missing one, and you have a good idea of what choice you need to make differently to get it. There's no way in hell I'm adding a mod built for a sandbox to an update with no sandbox. No way. The game is not difficult to figure out, and the various outcomes to scenes are well worth the testing required.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "Doni94, post: 6861827, member: 1124225"]
Обновление было чертовски горячим :любовь:, однако я бы предпочел, если бы мы сначала трахнули сестру или мать [/ ISPOILER], а не тетю и двоюродную сестру [/ ISPOILER]. Потому что в прошлых версиях мы продолжали создавать атмосферу с ними двумя больше, чем с тетей и двоюродным братом [/ ISPOILER]

Но обновление все еще было чертовски горячим, продолжайте отличную работу и приносите больше. PS: в галерее показаны не все сцены:плакать:

View attachment 1479182
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
SAVES PLS....

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes