EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I get the sandbox removal, but that shouldn't mean that now scenes are conditional to one another. You could structure the game as a VN in a way where you aren't locked out of content. Sandbox isn't about doing everything, but the ability to choose the order of how you do it. You could still have it all in a VN as well.

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
I feel like the game really needs a clear walkthrough or in-game guide... now that the sandbox has just been totally removed and the scenes have just been slammed together without really being reworked, it's difficult to know what choices do what or what stats lead to what scenes.
This is the way that all branching narrative games work... most narrative games don't give you clear paths needed to see certain scenes.

I think this just needs a community walkthrough mod now.

stevei0121

Nov 21, 2019
i might be being a bit dumb but when an option has +1 submissive or +1 dominant. is that the MC being submissive/dominant or is it the other character being submissive dominant

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
I can't get the game in English? anybody can help me?
I got the game to start in English by, as someone else said, clicking the England flag at the main menu. However, the game went into full on Russian after the camming scene with the mother where the choice is either kissing or facesitting.

Reactions: xvertion121

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
In your opinion, what is the best and most exciting route with the mother? The Route of Love or the Route of Corruption? Or won't it make so much difference in the end?

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
In your opinion, what is the best and most exciting route with the mother? The Route of Love or the Route of Corruption? Or won't it make so much difference in the end?
I'm a sucker for Mother romances, Corruption route is also quite hot here, it really depends on your preference. There isn't really any "best route", its all subjective.

i might be being a bit dumb but when an option has +1 submissive or +1 dominant. is that the MC being submissive/dominant or is it the other character being submissive dominant
"+1 Kira Submissive" means that Kira is being more submissive, MC will be more dominant. Vice-versa for "+1 Dominant". Depending on your Sub/Dom score, you will get different scenes entirely, being dominated or doing the dominating.

Reactions: Red88

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
This was fantastic so far. Love the sis spitting in MC's mouth. We need more of that domination in games. Hope there's more scenes like that here.

Reactions: Ugamer1

CheerMaster

Dec 27, 2018
The variables that track sub or dom get swapped in the scenes. The first scene, when Alice is in the sis' room, the sub points refer to the sister being submissive, the dom points are the sister being dominant. On the after school date event, when you have a brawl with the bully, the dom stat tracks the MC being dominant, if you insult the bully's mom, call yourself her bf, and some other shit, she gives the MC a bj, otherwise, the MC goes down on the sister. I think that after the date scene, it goes back to sub points representing the sister being submissive (as the choice explains the points earned in the same way the sis' room scene)

CheerMaster

Dec 27, 2018
Yo man, wassup? Just dropping by to say I'm having a really good time playing the game and also to say that there's a small mistake with the way the aunt refers to the father, on the scene where they go to the aunt's house, she says "And why would Dad be the one to call me instead of my beloved sister?"
I think this happened in one of the aunt's previous scenes as well.
You probably are referencing the fatname variable instead of fname, which is the one that allocates the name requested to the character.
Keep up the amazing work man!

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes