Mar 29, 2023
Quick questions
Does this game have a harem ending option?
What kind of incest?
What is the pregnancy content?
Do I need to install that yacht fix thing listed on the front page or was that fixed in the 1.0 release?

Last edited:

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Quick questions
Does this game have a harem ending option?
What kind of incest?
What is the pregnancy content?
Do I need to install that yacht fix thing listed on the front page or was that fixed in the 1.0 release?
Yes it has.though only with mother and sister. If you choose the early ending, you can get the option to marry one of the two.
Mom- if you go the love route.
Sis- if you save your wish
Even if you choose 'Wait for kira' you get harem ending where they are seen pregnant.(probably, I didn't pay attention) though we aren't shown the marriage.
There is also a Alice/Evelyn path where you marry Alice(idk if you can call it harem unless you also get to bang her mother) I didn't get this ending.
Every incest. Mother-son, Aunt-Nephew, Sister-brother, cousin-cousin.
You can pregnant both the mother and sister. Also your teacher.
In Alice path, her too.
I install the yacht fix. Idk if it was required or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDoeAnimeFan
Mar 29, 2023
Yes it has.though only with mother and sister. If you choose the early ending, you can get the option to marry one of the two.
Mom- if you go the love route.
Sis- if you save your wish
Even if you choose 'Wait for kira' you get harem ending where they are seen pregnant.(probably, I didn't pay attention) though we aren't shown the marriage.
There is also a Alice/Evelyn path where you marry Alice(idk if you can call it harem unless you also get to bang her mother) I didn't get this ending.
Every incest. Mother-son, Aunt-Nephew, Sister-brother, cousin-cousin.
You can pregnant both the mother and sister. Also your teacher.
In Alice path, her too.
I install the yacht fix. Idk if it was required or not.

Thanks for answering most of my questions. However regarding the harem endings its either Mom and Sis or Cousin and Aunt?

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Thanks for answering most of my questions. However regarding the harem endings its either Mom and Sis or Cousin and Aunt?
You'll get the mom-sis ending and Alice/Evelyn ending only.
There's no ending where you are with cousin and aunt. They are just extras in which I hate Ellie coz she's also featured in some Alice scenes depending on your choice and I HATE when we get to see forced girls show.
Mom and sis are featured in two endings(which is mostly you'll get) the early ending will have marriage scenes. 'wait for kira' will not have marriage scene.
Mom-sis will be pregnant in both the ending.(Only if you cum inside and some choices)

Ps- there's a ending called Escape (1 or 2 don't know) where you fuck Evelyn (Alice's mother)in plane and she says fuck me everyday so you can consider it a harem ending I guess? I saw it on gallery, didn't play it.
And in it's alternate ending (again 1 or 2 don't know) you get the ending with Alice and kira, so again harem. Though you need to choose submissive choices every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDoeAnimeFan

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Can someone tell me games like this?
Where you get options like this?
Incest, Kissing,Groping options with some good renders and spicy sex scenes?
I really liked the scenes in this game

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
No more secrets
Does that have kissing and groping options with the mother and really good sex scenes? I watched a playthrough of that and found that we get very few choices between very long texts.

Also because this game has really, and I mean Really good sex scenes.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022

Developer news - The intro of my new game is ready! (Imperial Chronicles)

Download links (v0.1):
PC/LINUX

MAC

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Why do I get this here when the game is completed?
MB01.jpg

Then get the 2nd image no matter what I choose?
MB02.jpg

The game stops, can't move past this.

shaonianbuku

Dec 13, 2021
I do love this game a lot,the story is very attracting.but i get trobule with volume settings , no matter how i change the preferece settings ,it‘s always in silent mode.the only sound i can get from the game is the monkey’s laughter in the loading interface.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 108 Votes