• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, I'm liking the game so far, but does it just abruptly move from scene to scene the whole game?
Yes, it was originally done as a sandbox, then switched to AVN, but transitions were never really done. Later in the game they are a bit less jarring.

Feb 10, 2018
Yes, it was originally done as a sandbox, then switched to AVN, but transitions were never really done. Later in the game they are a bit less jarring.
Cool, it's nice to know it gets less jarring. The one that really threw me was going home from school with the sister and then immediately into morning yoga.

liege_n

Mar 17, 2018
why does the quality of english drop so far off a cliff in the middle of the game was there a proofreader who quit or smth

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
There are a few sexy sounds in a couple BJ scenes, though the volume is quite low, but yes, the game would be better with some proper music and sound. (y)
I generally turn the music off because with a small exception (like in Melody) it becomes repetitive and annoying. What for sexy sounds (and other exclamations), I recently played through the Fetish Locator and all those exclamations like Yeah! and Nope! just drove me mad. The voice is usually not a professional actor and sometimes it sound weird.
So, speaking of myself, in the AVNs I care for the sound the least. In some AVNs, like Desert Stalker, the sound and music are just great. But those, I repeat, an exception.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I generally turn the music off because with a small exception (like in Melody) it becomes repetitive and annoying. What for sexy sounds (and other exclamations), I recently played through the Fetish Locator and all those exclamations like Yeah! and Nope! just drove me mad. The voice is usually not a professional actor and sometimes it sound weird.
So, speaking of myself, in the AVNs I care for the sound the least. In some AVNs, like Desert Stalker, the sound and music are just great. But those, I repeat, an exception.
It's fine, we can agree to disagree. Being super auditory, I rate sound over animations when it comes to my enjoyment of sex scenes. I appreciate any music and sound effects in adult games and feel like no audio at all is pretty low effort. Just my opinion, but I think sound just makes games more enjoyable. (y)

Reactions: expnew

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
It's fine, we can agree to disagree. Being super auditory, I rate sound over animations when it comes to my enjoyment of sex scenes. I appreciate any music and sound effects in adult games and feel like no audio at all is pretty low effort. Just my opinion, but I think sound just makes games more enjoyable. (y)
My point was that I prefer no sound at all to bad sound. And very few AVNs do sound properly. As I said above, if the sound is good I also enjoy it.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
My point was that I prefer no sound at all to bad sound. And very few AVNs do sound properly. As I said above, if the sound is good I also enjoy it.
I got your point, and I understood it. My point is, any sound is better than no sound, hence the agree to disagree. ;)

Reactions: Beduin123

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
The models are gorgeous. I don't understand why the dev has decided to render 70% sex scene with clothes on. Hard downvote from me because of it.

Anjomi

Sep 13, 2018
Playing on Android. How the hell can anyone read the text? The font is so small and the light grey colour makes it almost impossible to read in most scenes. Stupid design makes it almost unplayable Screenshot_20230817_211454_Monkey Business.jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes