Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Welp,after wasting 2 hours of life for this game i could tell that this game is shit,and it's not about stollen art,and not about even a boring as shit fighting,and NOT EVEN about geting transformed and fucked in every bad end,AND NOT EVEN ABOUT FUCKING MARK GETTING TO FUCK A SIREN AND NOT YOU,no,it's about not having a fast-teleportation system to town,yep,that's it...
(I am sorry about the burst of anger,but you really should put content warning at the beggining of the post since the content of the game is realy not for everyone,just like thug hero is not for everyone)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The amount of time combat takes is too much.
Some bad end games make it so you can see an enemy's bad end scene via menu item after beating them which would help with not wasting time.

Kiwa

Mar 12, 2020
Some bad end games make it so you can see an enemy's bad end scene via menu item after beating them which would help with not wasting time.
The game has that feature, you'll find the ''submit'' action under your skills.
Edit: missread your comment, there is an option to view the bad end content, but its not unlocked untill later in the game.

Last edited:

Kiwa

Mar 12, 2020
Welp,after wasting 2 hours of life for this game i could tell that this game is shit,and it's not about stollen art,and not about even a boring as shit fighting,and NOT EVEN about geting transformed and fucked in every bad end,AND NOT EVEN ABOUT FUCKING MARK GETTING TO FUCK A SIREN AND NOT YOU,no,it's about not having a fast-teleportation system to town,yep,that's it...
(I am sorry about the burst of anger,but you really should put content warning at the beggining of the post since the content of the game is realy not for everyone,just like thug hero is not for everyone)
What content are you refering to? Looking throught the tags, the game seems fairly true to the tags.

I agree with the notion of fast travel, the game would have much better flow with that feature.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It has the elements of a good game, but it's overshadowed by tedious crap like too much fighting, scenes on defeat only and confusing maps. It ends up as a huge time sink with little reward in return.
It's half walking, half fighting and maybe a percent of story content when you look at your time spent.
After almost 2 hours I signed off on this. :(

Reactions: Yamemai
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
i played this a while back, and my biggest issue from memory was the writing. bad grammar/english really annoys me.
and stuff like "fuck,shit and damn" were used A LOT in this...some people want to use the 1st 2 as expression of frustration or something. but using words randomly with no proper context is just stupid.
words should have a clear definition not be used for such reasons...

if i put the poor writing ability aside though, i did manage to get some enjoyment out of the experience. the story as i recall got more interesting. after leaving the initial forest area (you can't go back after this point)
i don't even remember where the demo ended. but there was plenty of content to stay busy.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
what's the code for the key card? captain ahab doesn't have a last name.... i tried obvious 4 letter answers like moby, dick, capt. none

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
the date with the cat goddess is bugged. after you friends wake you up to continue your adventure, the screen fades to black and gets stuck there

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how do you get out of the fn desert. been there for 4 days of playtime. don't say it's get the man some water...... how where do i go to progress the game?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
dmn, let me know when it's done. I think it's a decently well made parody game. i'm also kinda invested in the story. I like games that can pull a decent story when most weren't expecting much

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
I am fairly certain in the demon zone there is an 'ending' which involves the player becoming a genuine succubus. If there is please tell me how to get it.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes