69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
if turning in to a monster did not trigger a bad end i would be willing to play this bas as its a bad end to be transeformed ill abstain
It's not all transformations that are on bad ends, just most of them, mainly because there are 190 bad ends, so it's a lot of them around every corner.
But there are also passages, some of them pretty long, where you are transformed, and at mid-game you gain special attacks that are basically transformations in the lore.

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
can you add more things to use sp on? more talents would be nice like damage increase and some additional health and mp increases, I like games with a long tech tree, plus there is a lot of leftover sp before the end game

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
where is the fn item to bust down the stupid door in the mirror world house... i'm so fn annoyed; i literally walked around the entire house pushing enter and nothing

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
where is the fn item to bust down the stupid door in the mirror world house... i'm so fn annoyed; i literally walked around the entire house pushing enter and nothing
Does this help?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, there is an item called "Weakening Potion" related to the and . I don't remember where the this item is, but you must drink it 1 time in the mirrored world and then return to the normal world, where the weakening effect has been reverted.
If you really don't find the drink (even checking your inventory to confirm that you didn't get it before), you must've encountered a bug, so you must load a previous save, or use the and upload both the save and the item rpgm file and give it to yourself, although for what I remember, this game is, at least for a noob like me, stupidly, unnecessary and nonsensical hard to cheat/hack in ways different of the ones already provided in game.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Does this help?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, there is an item called "Weakening Potion" related to the and . I don't remember where the this item is, but you must drink it 1 time in the mirrored world and then return to the normal world, where the weakening effect has been reverted.
If you really don't find the drink (even checking your inventory to confirm that you didn't get it before), you must've encountered a bug, so you must load a previous save, or use the and upload both the save and the item rpgm file and give it to yourself, although for what I remember, this game is, at least for a noob like me, stupidly, unnecessary and nonsensical hard to cheat/hack in ways different of the ones already provided in game.
thx

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
the new desert map broke the game.... can't go to the temple or do much of anything.... can't go to the waterfall or anything..... it kills my high for this game..... I really like the story. if there is anyway to change the map back that i'm not doing right? I remember last time when i played any earlier version; the desert was more expansive.... what happened?

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Is there no gallery in this game? or a way to see the CG's for every bad ending?
Not at all.
As always, you can save before the / /scenes, but besides that...
At the third area you are introduced to the doppelganger's Arena, which you can access from . It's a place where you can fight almost all the enemies in the game and see their endings. But be warned: save before the ending, since the game code makes it work as a game over just like a normal fight.
It's not as good as a proper gallery. But hey! Better than nothing.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Not at all.
As always, you can save before the / /scenes, but besides that...
At the third area you are introduced to the doppelganger's Arena, which you can access from . It's a place where you can fight almost all the enemies in the game and see their endings. But be warned: save before the ending, since the game code makes it work as a game over just like a normal fight.
It's not as good as a proper gallery. But hey! Better than nothing.
Yeah, that is what I have always been doing so far.. saving before a fight, losing on purpose to see the CG's.. then loading back from the game over screen.

I kind of understand why a gallery hasn't been made, mostly because there's A LOT of stolen art..and some of the artists, I know them.. buut, yeah..

Thanks for the answer!

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
the new desert map broke the game.... can't go to the temple or do much of anything.... can't go to the waterfall or anything..... it kills my high for this game..... I really like the story. if there is anyway to change the map back that i'm not doing right? I remember last time when i played any earlier version; the desert was more expansive.... what happened?
how do you fix the desert area overworld problem? it's preventing me from actually going to the temple..... can only go to towns

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
How to pass through the fog in coast area?
The one that goes to the third area? It's part of the main quest.
After you obtained the orb in the second area, solved that problem of the Nereid who transformed some captured humans who was trying to escape the cave, and become friends with Aralu, speak with some perturbed/disturbed guy in a unkempt house at the beach city and than you can proceed.

Jun 29, 2018
Is there no gallery in this game? or a way to see the CG's for every bad ending?
actually there is it's called the arena you can fight all monsters you have faced before or use the cheat to unlock everything, talk to the shapeshifter in the billage after getting rid of the succubi and she says she wants to help you more and under the fireplace is the entrance.

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone knows if I can edit my save file to cancel an event? I didn't think much of that testerogen box when I spilled it in the mall and now I'm in the boys will be boys bad end. if anyone knows how to guess which value to change in the save file to make it so that it never happened ?

Dec 29, 2018
Can't access the Bastet quest, I"'m locked in the desert with nothing to do but there's a spot in the north which is shiny but inaccessible, and Bastet is getting a tan on a roof but Isis isn't asking me to get her so I am stuck.

Dev when is this game updated next?

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Anyone knows if I can edit my save file to cancel an event?
I bet there is a way, if you are pretty good with RPG maker and other things. But I wouldn't depend on that, since I wasn't able to even cheat in a different way of the ones that the dev provides.
Normally, in literally every game, it's always better to save each time in a different location, so you don't have to worry too much about these locks or even game breaking bugs and even corrupted files.
I know that it's harder to do it with some games, but hey, it's a never 10 MB RPG maker file.
Dev when is this game updated next?
In 3 days we complete 1 year without updates.
For what I know, the is more active at . While the game was pretty stationary, he wrote a lot at the forums, although not too much recently. Their was Sep 28, where they said next would be soon.
If you are too lazy to register or even login in TFGamesSites, allow me to post the printscreens...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for myself, I'm too lazy to read it all, or even follow the creators of the things I like. Sadly, I'm a bad person.
I only did this because I had a 5 minutes curiosity that I rarely have.

Reactions: HateOnThisLameBitch
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes