Dec 29, 2018
I bet there is a way, if you are pretty good with RPG maker and other things. But I wouldn't depend on that, since I wasn't able to even cheat in a different way of the ones that the dev provides.
Normally, in literally every game, it's always better to save each time in a different location, so you don't have to worry too much about these locks or even game breaking bugs and even corrupted files.
I know that it's harder to do it with some games, but hey, it's a never 10 MB RPG maker file.

In 3 days we complete 1 year without updates.
For what I know, the is more active at . While the game was pretty stationary, he wrote a lot at the forums, although not too much recently. Their was Sep 28, where they said next would be soon.
If you are too lazy to register or even login in TFGamesSites, allow me to post the printscreens...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for myself, I'm too lazy to read it all, or even follow the creators of the things I like. Sadly, I'm a bad person.
I only did this because I had a 5 minutes curiosity that I rarely have.
Thanks for taking the time to post your research ;)

I myself was too lazy to even bother, that's why I sent that message hoping the dev would see it and just answer me of his own free will and free time haha

Anyway that's good news, hope that "soon" they're talking about isn't too remote tho

BTW about my save files, in the end I remembered I stored all rpgmaker games on my onedrive which has automatic versioning, so I was able to get back my saves in a whiff. I actually do this on purpose and then literally forgot I had this in place.

Even so, if the dev actually gets to read this, they should make sure to give a warning wyhen a player is trying to save a game while being inside of some elaborate bad ending already, sometimes the save option is grayed out and sometimes it isn't which is quite weird.

Reactions: 69ztare

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Are there other quests that Pc can play as a girl like the mermaid quest?
There is a path in one of the main quests of the third zone ( ) that you play as a girl. Just like the mermaid one ( ), there is also a male path as alternative.
In the fourth zone, you must play as a girl (and in the body of other female characters) as a part of one of the main quests ( ).
Besides that, there are six other quests that you play as a girl for a short time, one in the third zone ( ), one in the fourth zone ( and ) and Three in the fifth zone ( , and ).

Sector_0

Oct 21, 2020
Before I put hours into this, is it possible to get TFed and still continue playing the game with your new body?

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Before I put hours into this, is it possible to get TFed and still continue playing the game with your new body?
No. Just temporary ones, from whole quests to instant special moves, but never permanent. (There are the bad endings, but since it's "continue playing the game"...)

wellcom

Mar 27, 2020
Help, please.
In the Desert Zone I was trying to find the entrance of the cave for Staff of Afeeaa, but I couldn't. Even seeing the messages of woman statues, I'm confused where I should check. Where is the entrance?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
seeing that there is futa/trans characters but there is no option for a female protag only forced with a male no thanks unless Revilo adds an optional female protag in a future update then I'll give it a try.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Revilo should have added a queest log, I am stuck I can't seem to find any way to start the first of the main quest The ritual I have already encountered the sahuagin and teamed up with mark but have not encountered the sea bishop yet and I've read that some old man talks to the mc first then the sea bishop encounter then the sahuagin is the last encounter before going into the demon zone? I am stuck I don't even know who the old man is or where to find him the wiki is garbage.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
the desolate zone when kim tells the mc to run I run but seems to be no where to go escape the wiki as I said is garbage wiki don't say about what to do or where to go in the desolate zone and there is no worthy walkthrough so I had to load my saved game more then 10 times I've had it about to give up on this game.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Changelist - [0.8.6]

[Desolate Zone]

Someone is investigating an empty store in the mall…
Added 2 Endings, available after Lina is defeated.
The Collared Wolves now properly disappear once Lina is defeated.
The motorbike at the Treatment Plant now properly disappears once Lina is defeated.
You can no longer pick up Delta’s clothes as anyone other than Nicole in the apartment.
During Ending D70, having sex with and then leaving the redhead as Lexi will now properly remove the image.
During Ending D70, the blue haired woman no longer continues to pay out after going on her walk.
Losing to the ambush when Formerly Collared Man A is bimbofied should now choose the correct ending depending on the state of the other two enemies.
Starting the Strip Club quest now takes away your inventory for the duration of the quest.
Fixed Kim’s boy shorts not getting re-equipped after the Strip Club quest.

[Arena]

Added content from the Werewolf Quest to the Arena. (Fights and Endings for Collared Wolves, Romeo and Gremlin Delta)
Added Ratfolk fight and ending to the Arena.
Arena entrances are now defined by a turquoise flame, found in the Inn of each zone (aside from the Elysium Pub and East Barricade Building of the Demon and Desolate Zones respectively)
The enemy sprites in the Arena now match their versions in game.
The entire Arena Map has been overhauled to match the world map displayed on the title screen. Because of this enemy locations have been moved slightly. Some can now be accessed via entering a portal to a different map (The Demon Zone Forest, The Mansion and the Pyramid specifically)
The entrance and exit location on the Arena map are now matched to what zone you entered from.

[Other Stuff]

Added a new cheat: “SKIP7”. This skip places you in the Pyramid Throne Room right after having got the objective of finding Bastet (Thus skipping having to find your way back to the pyramid via the mines).
The talents: Absorbent, Troll’s Skin and Lightning Rod now require Slick, Thick Skin and Grounded respectively to learn and now replace these skills.
Dominic now gains access to a new type of skill: “Stances”. Stance skills let Dominic switch between different states in combat, granting him different stats and effects. For example, while in the “Dauntless Stance” Dominic’s attack and AD rate are doubled, but he loses the ability to guard or be healed. The “Rapid Stance” makes Dominic much better at avoiding attacks, but those that hit do a lot more damage.
Knowledge Crystals now grant 30SP and can be used outside of combat.
Reduced the power of HP/MP/AD Regen states.
Technique Wild Blow, has had its success rate lowered to 80% from 100% (Ignoring variation from the user’s hit rate and target’s evasion).

Changelist - [0.8.5]

[Forest Zone]

Ending A16’s images now properly show up.

[Coastal Zone]

Ending B14’s text is no longer cut off
Ending B15’s image no longer is misplaced.
Ending B15’s storm effects have been altered.

[Demon Zone]

Ending C18 no longer has the angel twins walk through a wall.
Ending C21/C22 no longer has a witch walk through a wall.

[Desolate Zone]

Fixed one variant of Ending D15 being incorrectly labeled.
Ending D55 now correctly displays its name.
The door to the Suburb House is now locked until the Kimcubbus chase begins.
Added 19 new endings.

[Desert Zone]

Fixed some incorrectly scaled images in Ending E40.
During the Echidna event, casting Gender Swap, then Hyper Lust on the blonde woman no longer covers the screen with an image forever.
Paelontologist’s Lizardwoman now has the correct name as well as weaknesses and resistances.
Fixed an issue that caused black boxes to show up in the Desert Expanse if you left the underground mine via the pyramid.
Added 2 new endings.
The party has the Desert Zone’s treasure, so it’s time to move on. But such things are never as simple as they seem. Pharaoh Farinet’s accursed magic still hangs over the party and they’ll need the aid of allies new and old to free themselves. Aid is rarely free however.

[Mythic Zone]

Added a small sneak peak accessible after the Desert Zone.

[Arena]

Fixed some arena fights teleporting you to the wrong place after the fight.

[Other Stuff]

Fixed Decapitate not instant killing on a critical hit.
Final Sting [Girtablilu Imitation] now has an icon.
Final Sting now does quadruple damage against a target below 25% hp.
Dark Burning Attack now does double damage if the user is below 25% hp.
Party Members/Followers no longer have collision, this means NPC’s or enemies that chase you down will no longer be stopped in their tracks by your party members. No more hiding behind your teammates!
Rebalanced the SP cost of all skills.
Roil Powder now grants +10% of Max AD.
Fixed an issue that caused random armor to appear in the player’s inventory after the first time a save was loaded.

Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
How do you open the door to enter the room where bamphotet is in, I am finding it hard to bust open the door

greyghost263

Jun 27, 2018
In case anyone is wondering, I found out that you can change the size of the screen by pressing the F6 key. Maybe this is common knowledge, but it helped me out!

Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
How do you open the door to enter the room where bamphotet is in, I am finding it hard to bust open the door

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
i cant even play the game it says i need RPGVXAce RTP to run the game and i have no idea where to find that
Did you even try googling it, or maybe checking "installation" on the OP? it's a free download from the developers of the rpgmaker engines. It's essentially just a number of basic assets that are stored separately so they can be used by multiple rpgmaker games.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes