69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
...I'm pretty sure that's quite past the site's criteria for the tag ya know.
The problem of a "rules above everything" mentality is that we often have errors in special cases.
In the present case, for what I know, the dev has been releasing updates with lots of time between them for almost 10 years, never failing a single year. So, I believe that this game is a pretty special case.
But since it's so important to say "don't expect fast updates", wouldn't "on hold" be a better tag instead of "abandoned"?

Reactions: Jasra343

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The problem of a "rules above everything" mentality is that we often have errors in special cases.
In the present case, for what I know, the dev has been releasing updates with lots of time between them for almost 10 years, never failing a single year. So, I believe that this game is a pretty special case.
But since it's so important to say "don't expect fast updates", wouldn't "on hold" be a better tag instead of "abandoned"?
'On hold' would alleviate alot of problems that arise with the 'abandoned' tag.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I can't remember where we can get sp from?
Defeating enemies.
Yeah. Pretty grindy. And without utility after unlocking everything.
And I don't know why, but the knowledge crystal cheat never worked with me. And I also don't know why but cheating on this game besides the "normal cheats" is somewhat confusing and I never managed to do it (but I'm no programmer nor dev, so it might be my lack of knowledge).

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Monline [0.9.2] Compressed (Untested)

Win (1.2 GB/461 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
How do you pass the Fog forest?
You have to first finish the whole mermaid quest and later run into Alaru if I remember (this after the encounter on the bridge) who helps guiding you through it. My memory is hazy so grain of salt, but do start that mermaid quest. Sail down to the one island which has a lake in it, it's like one of two places you can make landfall on, let the cutscene play out and then go to the island village. From there you should be able to figure it out. Once done, you should be able to move onwards into the demon lands. Aka past the fog.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
How do I increase main stats in a legit way without cheating? PC is so weak, I don't have enough patience to run to the city to heal and restock on consumables after every 2-3 battles.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
How do I increase main stats in a legit way without cheating? PC is so weak, I don't have enough patience to run to the city to heal and restock on consumables after every 2-3 battles.
You can get the healing talent. That helps.
Besides talents (and somewhat lots of griding), just by equipment.
And I don't know how to beat the Succubus Warden with any equip that you acquire before the demon zone. So, I only know of the chainsaw cheat.
where can i find aralu after her meet on bridge fight?
You must complete the , after which you will part ways with Mark. And them she will join you near Budan, at the beginning of the nereid quest.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes