Jun 30, 2017
when i got the mall event and zombie invading the mall and when i enter the mall there is no zombie there is that bugged?

BDLNL

Jul 7, 2019
I am doing the curse quest of the dessert zone I am now outside the pyramid and I got bridge building stuff. I have no clue what I need to do to get back to the other side, did I miss something or is it something else

Gotajarofdirt

Apr 20, 2020
I can't seem to get this game to full extract, most of the file download and unzip, but than I get a message when it's done that it couldn't extract everything. It looks like the only thing missing is the exe file

BDLNL

Jul 7, 2019
Can anybody tell me how to start the silk store quest because I can't find a page about on the monline fandom site

BDLNL

Jul 7, 2019
I can't seem to get this game to full extract, most of the file download and unzip, but than I get a message when it's done that it couldn't extract everything. It looks like the only thing missing is the exe file

Go to this site and download the game from there it is a newer version so maybe that helps

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Has anyone else gotten the black screen after the fight with Kim at the shrine? I suspect the screen is not meant to be pitch black. Is there any fixes to what I assume to be a bug?

Last edited:

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
Btw, is there any way I can reread text? There were multiple time where the game auto skip words immediately as soon as it appears before i have a chance to read it

Jul 11, 2019
I think it's part of how the dialogue gets portrayed as you being interrupted or the likes, to explain why it happens, but to answer the question no. Not outside of saving before a particular convo, or keeping a back-up handy so you can go back without losing too much progress and revisit it. At least as far as I know.

Jul 25, 2021
Hey everyone, I have some bad news. Tfgames.site has been hacked and it has been spammed with adrift 3.9 links that say nothing but PUTIN that takes users to a dating site, nothing related to any tf games.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
How to exit desert expanse?
Go through the underground tunnels to the other side of the bridge, come back with the tools and have the bridge fixed, approach the clump of rubble the side and go up into city. For the other way just follow the trail.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Normal problem, specially among "first timers".
Basically, you need to install something for the game engine to work. The same is valid for lots of games on the same engine.
You can download it at the official site of the engine:

And then you download and install RPG Maker VX Ace Run Time Package.

Reactions: Lord Kentus

aipoms

Feb 16, 2020
its your antivirus probably they tend to delete or quarantine exe they find suspicious

Reactions: 69ztare
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes