Cinnokr

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone made it to play this game with a joiplay? I know i did play it like 2 years ago, but now joiplay keeps crashing on loading screen :/ (joiplay and all of the plugins updated to the newest version)

Jul 11, 2019
Just taking time, I'm pretty sure. It takes long between updates (6-12 months give or take seems to be common) and I don't know if the developer actively uses this site. But he has been working on the game since like 2014 or something crazy like that, so it'll take a while and maybe a couple of official statements before I believe the game has been abandoned for real.

Reactions: 69ztare

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
So is this game really abandoned or is it just taking time?
You can even check previous discussions. It's not the first time this game is labeled as "abandoned", and I think I've said that "on hold" would be a little more precise.
Like the person above said, the dev follows a pretty/extremely strange schedule of ~1 update per year.
About asking the dev, I've seen them being more present on the than on here. Maybe you could check their last messages on there, but since they takes so long to post updates, i'd only worry about it after 1.5 years without one.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Monline v0.9.4 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.2 GB/274 MB :
, (5.6k Images)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
v0.9.5

Changelist - [0.9.5]

[Forest Zone]

• Reduced the frequency of Holstaurus’ “Docile Milk Mind” effect.
[Demon Zone]
  • Fixed the resisting succubus random event using the wrong face image.
[Desolate Zone]
  • Fixed a missing image crash that can occur during Ending D70.
  • Fixed an issue making Ratfolk Mutamanus and Sallowshank appear.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the Pink Jelly from being received.
[Desert Zone]
  • Fixed an issue which caused the Card Duelist’s summons to appear in the Bestiary.
[Mythic Zone]
  • It's time to delve deeper into the woods in search of someone to help PXE.
  • A certain fox might know how to access the shrine’s courtyard shack.
  • Someone is building something near downtown Mirane.
  • Someone from the Ranch is calling out for aid.
  • Added 38 Endings.
  • Fixed an issue with the Racoon Bandit event softlocking the game.
  • Fixed the goblin hunt using an incorrect estimation of the amount of goblins remaining.
  • Slightly reduced the frequency of stuns during the Garath fight if he was previously given the potion.
  • Fixed the wrong music playing when reaching the abandoned camp in the Mystic Woods.
  • Jackie will now recognise when her aid is no longer needed.
  • You can no longer reenter the tents when escaping the Boot Camp.
[Other Stuff]
  • Fully updated the PXEPedia, entries for locations and characters have been added. Brief summaries of the main story have also been introduced. Existing save files will need to reach certain points to update these entries (e.g. After a major boss fight or quest).
  • Enabled Critical Hits on almost all skills.
  • Removed the “Run Away” option from battles, since it was never usable.
  • Removed the redundant HP Heal/MP Heal/etc part of item descriptions in the menu.
  • Fixed Imitation [Blighted Stench] having a wrong icon in its description.
  • Updated the Compass Needle graphic for clarity.
  • Kim’s Chant [Oath of Resolve] now correctly replaces [Vow of Resolve]
  • Accessing the Bestiary page for Bruna should no longer crash the game.
  • Fixed Weapon Technique [Big Bang] being incorrectly listed as Tenderize when used.
  • Changed a few older images that were brought to my attention as particularly unsavoury. I apologise for not properly checking such images before including them.
[Known Issues]
  • Loading/Saving in this patch may take longer due to back-end changes but is necessary for future updates to work.
  • Some save files may be invisibly corrupted. Triggers not being set may cause events to not function properly. The only solution is loading an earlier, uncorrupted save.
  • The game can lag badly while being chased by Morgan in the Mystic Woods.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
MonLine v0.9.5 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.5 GB/332 MB :
, (6.2k Images)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I am stuck in the desert... can't progress... what to do? it won't get out of top world view... has the previous updates addressed this? I want to play the game, but the last update I played stopped at the edge of the dessert. when I tried in the next update, I couldn't get past the top view

Jan 11, 2019
help me please. can I somehow see all the art in this game in a separate file? I don't know English very well so I want to see the pictures at least :cry:

Specterninja

Aug 22, 2021
View attachment 596504

Overview:
You're stuck in a virtual world where all the enemies are sexy monster girls and you become whatever defeats you, what could possibly go wrong?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-04
Release Date: 2023-09-03
Developer: Revilo F95zone -
Censored: Partial
Version: 0.9.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 596509 View attachment 596523 View attachment 596524 View attachment 596511 View attachment 596512 View attachment 596513 View attachment 596514 View attachment 596515 View attachment 596517 View attachment 596520 View attachment 596521
unplayable no cancel key

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I am stuck in the desert... can't progress... what to do? it won't get out of top world view... has the previous updates addressed this? I want to play the game, but the last update I played stopped at the edge of the dessert. when I tried in the next update, I couldn't get past the top view
You have to go back to the city and complete that segment to undo the curse that will game over you for leaving the desert.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
help me please. can I somehow see all the art in this game in a separate file? I don't know English very well so I want to see the pictures at least :cry:
Just saying: almost none of this game's arts are original. So, seeing them is not as much different than simply seeing a booru/imageboard with the tags you want.
But you can still use this, this, or this. I usually use the last one, which i'm also putting in this message. It worked on this game.
Edit: I don't know why it's saying it's a virus. Anyway, you can download it from other sources, like the post I told about or simply searching "rpg maker decrypter by falo" on Google. Besides that, it's a decrypter, so, it's pretty easy for this kind of software to be mistakenly seen as a malware.

Reactions: 229

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
i see 9.6 in tf game site
Yeah. And the changelog is as follow:
So, it's just bug fixes. But still, it's an update, and it fixes bugs.
I ask myself if someone will update the op. As for me, I'm sadly very bad at this uploading things. Actually, even at downloading things, since it's not always that Megabasterd helps me bypass Mega's 500 MB limit.

Anyway, it looks the goes until F91 for now. I ask myself if the dev will make a F95 Zone reference on F95 Bad End, if they make such bad end...

Saduon

Feb 11, 2018
9.5 is unbeatable. Was stuck for hours until I figured out that it was. There is a minecart that should not be there and is fixed in 9.6. So get 9.6 from tfsite.

BDLNL

Jul 7, 2019
Kunoichi Quest
Is there somebody that knows how to start this quest because the page has not yet been made on Monline fanpage

deity

Nov 3, 2017
i might have found a bug. in the city the 4th zone? the first time i try to refill fuel. it crashes.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes