Somedude02

Jan 9, 2020
Can anyone help me with the curse quest in the desert? Is there a specific location I can find the person who stole the catcollar, or the collar itself?

I talked with the catgirl goddess, went to the campsite, talked to the catgirl's servant that likes riddles and she basically told me to find the person who stole the catcollar around the desert.

Last edited:

BDLNL

Jul 7, 2019
Can anyone help me with the curse quest in the desert? Is there a specific location I can find the person who stole the catcollar, or the collar itself?

I talked with the catgirl goddess, went to the campsite, talked to the catgirl's servant that likes riddles and she basically told me to find the person who stole the catcollar around the desert.

Here is a link to the quest guide for it on the fan page of this game and on that site you can find more guides for quests, bad ends and other stuff

Reactions: 69ztare

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
Are there any maps for this? I can't figure out how to get from the demon part to the desolate part.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Are there any maps for this? I can't figure out how to get from the demon part to the desolate part.
I don't really remember a "proper map", but there are some guides.
About your trouble, after finishing the demon zone, go to the sewers and there is a boat there. I don't remember if it's near of one of the entrances or if it's on the right side of the sewers map, but there is a boat, and you must take it.

Somedude02

Jan 9, 2020

Here is a link to the quest guide for it on the fan page of this game and on that site you can find more guides for quests, bad ends and other stuff
Thanks for the answer, but this link didn't help me. I came here after I didn't find the answer anywhere. I already found my answer though, thanks.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Monline-0.9.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
i do, but at the same time i don't, like, just to get there i had to edit some things in the game because it was bugged on my end

so, i will upload 2 saves
save 38 is right when you cross the tunnel after the desert, so you will see all the content which will be after it
however this save 38 works only inside this edited 0.8.5 version which i had on my pc -
aka it will result in a black screen if you will try to progress with it in 0.9.8 ver

save 39 will have no issues in 0.9.8 (tried to go into new area which is right above the mini area which comes after the desert and haven't encountered any issue, haven't tried to progress further but i suppose it will be fine, but can't guarantee obviously) , so save 39 is a tiny bit past the "just after the desert", will lack some content, will lack 2 choices, maybe even 2 possible endings which you can see via save 38 & losing in a battle with each of these 2 choices ,

save 38 + the game ver in which you can play it you can download from gofile link above, save 39 i've attached here on f95
thx

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Quick question: is the sex with MC involvement only limited to bad ends/losing battles?
I believe it was answered in another post...
Anyway, no. There are very few quests (like the one at the first part of Demon Zone city) and so on where you will be able to do this. The same goes with transformations.
The main source of these things are still the bad ends (which you can see some of them at the arena).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Monline [v0.9.8]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- -

NOTE: You will need to run this game, uncompressed and compressed.

Daddynum1x

Jul 21, 2022
Anyone made it to play this game with a joiplay? I know i did play it like 2 years ago, but now joiplay keeps crashing on loading screen :/ (joiplay and all of the plugins updated to the newest version)
after add the game on joyplay go to settings and disable an option named " enabled postlord script "" it worked for me..

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinnokr
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes