aipoms

Feb 16, 2020
i am fighting against this ambush i have dealt more than 500 dmg on each but they dont seem to be going down anytime soon, can anyone confirm?
1650419611605.png

aipoms

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah, not so many enemies in that zone. Anyone knows how to get owl ending? The owl just keeps on moving around. It always ends up talking to me instead of fighting back.
you gotta get in her way when she attacks the mouse when she strikes that starts the battle

Reactions: 69ztare

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
and is crafting even present in game
Yes. It is. But I don't remember the places...
Anyway, you can craft potions and alike, and equipment. Some of then require recipes, and others can be obtained by other means (like potions and alike, obviously, and the spear Sharp Stinger, booth a quest reward and a craftable).

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Maybe this is game will be complete around 2030 :Kappa:
He began working on it on 2013, and it's on 0.8.6.
So, doing the maths, I think it will be complete around 2024 or 2025. Maybe...
Unless we remember that we are on "games on development world", and after 0.9 we normally have 0.10, and fuck all my years on engineering! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I believe it's a year, but the abandon tag is misleading. They should have a new tag for games in development hell
Fairly sure it's something like 6 months or less, but frankly I don't give enough fucks to check. The point is incomplete games that go long enough without meaningful signs of development life get it regardless of what the devs might piously claim to be the reason for that lack. Which is the relevant part for the end-users.

Soon as the mods remember and get around to it, anyway. Must be a fucking chore and half combing through the ridiculous backlog of shit in here on top of everything else they need to do so I don't really hold it against them if the process tends to be a tad erratic.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes