killian1976

Nov 14, 2021
Liked the Game until the Space Shooter Part. I´m extremely bad at playing Action Games, so I´m stuck now. Should be an Option to skip such Parts at least.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
It's a great 3D game, I enjoyed it. It has a storyline and many interesting mechanics, somewhat reminiscent of Life is Strange. The machine translation is awful, I understand English about the same way. I want this project to be further developed and completed because there are still graphical glitches and broken textures, but it's still an awesome game.

Reactions: wcrazy and kasumi02

killian1976

Nov 14, 2021
when slowing it down i like to try and destroy every ship.

One more tip, when you get to the Main bad guy's Torrent at the end of the space battle, fly behind it and shoot the dome up close.
Took me a while to realize that this was the really the only vulnerable Point at the Laser Tower. After it turned towards me I searched for another Point to hit and wondered while I was unable to lower it´s shields, then tried to hit the red Spot on the Back again to test if it takes damage there. Didn´t now Cheat Engine is able to do that while using it for several years now. Thanks again for giving me that hint, that was very helpful.

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
i have new problem, when i try unreal and sometimes unity game it says that out of memory, i try to watch some video how to solute this problem but nothing changed, can somebody help me ?
Define "Out of memory".

You mean RAM? Unity / Unreal games can be a RAM hog, espically if the game is not optimised enough. How much RAM do you have installed in your rig?

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Version 0.37.0 release, gameplay/minigame during sex!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v37.0 Cheat codes: (Tier increase downwards) (everyone please thank EaglePrank for sharing the codes !)
FNWGBNAD
QAVKJAE4
C2NJ72QP
4FPJJFH3

v.37.0 :

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
what is the elite code for members?

View attachment 2739021
Hold on, you're totally right! I'm definitely gonna spent 50$ just so that you , being the unique magnificent deserving person that you are, could enjoy this code!
You didn't even tried to ask politely, ffs.
So you know what? Learn first to say thank you for what's already shared, then use your own damn credit card for that code, and, ho, go fuck yourself in the meantime, too.

Srlsy dude; in what world are you living in?

But the worst thing for me here is that I know that people like you won't even have the balls to write a proper answer to apologise, because that's too much of a fucking effort for whinning leeches like you to elaborate a sentence longer than ten f**** words. Fuck off.

Last edited:

jovemdex123

Nov 10, 2019
Hold on, you're totally right! I'm definitely gonna spent 50$ just so that you , being the unique magnificent deserving person that you are, could enjoy this code!
You didn't even tried to ask politely, ffs.
So you know what? Learn first to say thank you for what's already shared, then use your own damn credit card for that code, and, ho, go fuck yourself in the meantime, too.

Srlsy dude; in what world are you living in?

But the worst thing for me here is that I know that people like you won't even have the balls to write a proper answer to apologise, because that's too much of a fucking effort for whinning leeches like you to elaborate a sentence longer than ten f**** words. Fuck off.
relax mate, i really didn't know it was that price, no need to curse me i thought the code was something that was in the game files or something, if you're stressed it's definitely not my fault :D

datram

Sep 6, 2018
relax mate, i really didn't know it was that price, no need to curse me i thought the code was something that was in the game files or something, if you're stressed it's definitely not my fault :D
Be honest mate, you've been with F95 for over five years and can't say "really didn't know that was the price".

Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
If you pay attention to this thread, EVERY single time I share an update I have some randoms whining for the fucking Elite tier code, and every single time it's asked the same way. Posting to kwak and ask about something is fine, it seems, but adding a simple"please" and "thank you" suddenly becomes an insurmountable effort.
So, no, I won't relax. I'm not gonna make the effort of being nice and smooth towards people to whom asking something politely is too much an effort.

It goes for you, but it also goes for all the innevitables future demi-brained fucktards who are going to whine and beg for the same thing as you in the same exact fashion, because they can't seem to be capable to read more than five words in a previous message.

EDIT : and I'll curse any single one of them as much as I'll want and deem necessary, as a fair payement towards the burden of repeating myself ad nauseam for people that don't give a single fuck about it, nor about the guys who actually pay money and share for others to get it free

Last edited:

jovemdex123

Nov 10, 2019
If you pay attention to this thread, EVERY single time I share an update I have some randoms whining for the fucking Elite tier code, and every single time it's asked the same way. Posting to kwak and ask about something is fine, it seems, but adding a simple"please" and "thank you" suddenly becomes an insurmountable effort.
So, no, I won't relax. I'm not gonna make the effort of being nice and smooth towards people to whom asking something politely is too much an effort.

It goes for you, but it also goes for all the innevitables future demi-brained fucktards who are going to whine and beg for the same thing as you in the same exact fashion, because they can't seem to be capable to read more than five words in a previous message.

EDIT : and I'll curse any single one of them as much as I'ill want and deem necessary, as a fair payement towards the burden of repeating myself ad nauseam for people that don't give a single fuck about it, nor about the guys who actually pay money and share for others to get it free

I understand bro, but I really didn't know, I'm new here, I went straight to the topics, I don't read what other users write, I apologize if I was rude, it wasn't my intention

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes