KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Played early on but have let it sit until it has more content, now looks to be a good time to get back into it.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
i also was about sarcasm...

but i always find funny this kind of reactin from devs that obviously know that most of the money they make come from people like us. (who know if the dev didnt download someone else games here too XD)
and download/downloaded some other pirated stuff, we never know

Assassin

May 31, 2017
how do i put custom characters into the world? any help or this character creation is just for fun and contes?

player two

Dec 4, 2022
how do i put custom characters into the world? any help or this character creation is just for fun and contes?
I've not seen how you add NEW custom characters. However, in the main menu, you can customize any of the characters. There's NPC, ISLAND, MAIN/REAL/FUR type in the GUI and "Characters" directory . Be sure to backup your "Characters" directory before and after your toon alterations. And if you make a backup directory in it, the Editor will pull those in too so backups should be elsewhere. The altered toons should work just fine in newer versions, but you must manually replace them -- unless you want to redo all that work in the toon editor.

You can see what others have posted at but it was down earlier today.

The only one I've not seen you cannot customize is the Ghost. And what's interesting months ago I remember the ghost was nude. I fired it up the first time since last year or so and now she's got clothes on? I don't remember that being a thing.

Reactions: Heavy3 and Assassin

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Q: Does anyone have a current Android APK for the portable Editor & Sandbox they could post? I'm sure it would be a nice link to have in this thread's header.

Getting back up to speed on MB's progress, I found such an App exists. I did find an instance of the APK elsewhere (not on f95), but it a old copy that just does character editing. I'm sure a newer APK release would be inline with the current Toon Editor (clothes, toon sliders, etc.)

player two

Dec 4, 2022
use cheat engine slow the game down during the space battle
Is there a recommended engine to do this? Preferable one that doesn't get detected by Steam. Maybe a post to a FAQ, etc. I'll be doing some internet searches on this too. My vision<>reflexes are not as good as my old CoD days.

misterT1988

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have save files right be
Here some saves for who is in need
1 : Stepsis pregnant
2 : Elaine pregnant
3 : Debbie pregnant
4 : Ginger pregnant
5 : Coira pregnant
6 : Pamela pregnant
7 : Jane pregnant
8 : Ghost Girl pregnant
9 : Before End
10: After End (yet)
I've been trying to figure out how to add these save files to access them or do old save files not work with newer versions of the game?

domted

Aug 25, 2018
Is there a recommended engine to do this? Preferable one that doesn't get detected by Steam. Maybe a post to a FAQ, etc. I'll be doing some internet searches on this too. My vision<>reflexes are not as good as my old CoD days.

He's literally talking about 'Cheat Engine' it accesses local memory to read and modify game values.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Here some saves for who is in need
1 : Stepsis pregnant
2 : Elaine pregnant
3 : Debbie pregnant
4 : Ginger pregnant
5 : Coira pregnant
6 : Pamela pregnant
7 : Jane pregnant
8 : Ghost Girl pregnant
9 : Before End
10: After End (yet)
where do i put the ones i want to use

Derp800

Jan 26, 2020
So the reviews of this always kept me away from it. Now it's been literally years and despite that the developer seems to have chugged along. Does anyone who has played have any recommendation to play this now? Is it better than it was before but the previous reviews were so low that it's not affecting what is a much better game?

datram

Sep 6, 2018
Any guide mod that shows the results of my dialogue choices? Or homework answers? etc.
I have recorded answers to homework (but old, from v.30):
1. What percentage of people have died from sex? * 0.06%.
2. Which is a masturbation technique? * Edging.
3. What percentage of women have used sex toys by the time they're 30? * 50%.
4. The most common sexual fantasy for man is... * Nude mods.
5. What's the average age that woman lose their virginity? * 17.
6. How often do most women masturbate? * Once a week.
7. What's the average length of time for intercourse? * 7 to 14 min.
8. How much of the clitoris is external? * 25%.
9. How many women have tried anal sex? * 40%.
10. What percentage of adults have had threesomes? * 4%.
11. What's the average number of sex partners for women? * 7.5.
12. The most common sexual fantasy for women is... * Being dominated.
13. What's the average aye that man lose their virginity? * 17.
14. How many nerve endings does the head of a penis have? * 4,000.
15. How long is the clitoris? * 3 inch.
16. What percentage of women have fdked orgasms? * 80%.
17. When does the clitoris stop growing? * Never.
18. What percentage of women never orgasm at all? * 12%.
19. How old is the oldest dildo in the world? * 28,000 years.
20. What position is most likely to break a penis? * Cowgirl.
21. What percentage of women can orgasm through intercourse alone? * 25%.
22. What's the most common place at work people have had sex? * Storage room.
23. How many nerve endings does the clitoris have? * 8,000.
24. How long is the clitoris? (Âm vật dài bao nhiêu?) * (3 inch).
25. What's the percentage of people who's had sex at work? * 12%.
26. What's the average number of sex partners for men? * 7.
27. How many calories are in a teaspoon of semen? * 5.
28. How long is the average female orgasm? * 15s to 20s.
29. Where is a guy's G-spot? * In their butt.
30. Annual worldwide sales of sex toys? * 15,000,000,000$.

Assassin

May 31, 2017
I've not seen how you add NEW custom characters. However, in the main menu, you can customize any of the characters. There's NPC, ISLAND, MAIN/REAL/FUR type in the GUI and "Characters" directory . Be sure to backup your "Characters" directory before and after your toon alterations. And if you make a backup directory in it, the Editor will pull those in too so backups should be elsewhere. The altered toons should work just fine in newer versions, but you must manually replace them -- unless you want to redo all that work in the toon editor.

You can see what others have posted at but it was down earlier today.

The only one I've not seen you cannot customize is the Ghost. And what's interesting months ago I remember the ghost was nude. I fired it up the first time since last year or so and now she's got clothes on? I don't remember that being a thing.
Thank you^^

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Figured out the issue. If you use a cheat code to make all characters wear something like the bondage rope, the ghost doesn't have that set of "clothes" so it falls back to a shirt & shorts. At least in the 0.37. I've not tried 0.38. (just getting back to seeing on MB progress. Still hate the space shooter stuff.)

VSPRNX

May 9, 2023
Thanks for the marvellous game! Can anyone recommend a game where you can fuck your sister and make her pregnant?
:love:

VSPRNX

May 9, 2023
I have another question. After we are sent to school for the first time I have not attend school once. Did I break the game or do we only visit the school once in the whole at the beginning?

Reactions: rafflor
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes