GuiRusH

Sep 15, 2020
Hello game developers. Please release a version where all the girls, at least the main ones in the storyline, that we interact with can get pregnant during gameplay, not restricted to just one and even after acquiring the beach house. Maybe a sex system with condom use for prevention, without condom with a probability of pregnancy, fertility percentage, with more fertile days than others, etc. It is just an idea, which I hope can be implemented in the game in future updates and improvements. Thx!

meepmeepimajeep

Aug 1, 2023
I was really enjoying the game up until the island part. I don't like the change of control scheme at all. Maybe it would be more enjoyable if you could rotate the camera and still use your keyboard to move around.

Sheggy

Jul 1, 2018
Version 0.38.0 release, new dating content for Pamela and Jane

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v38.0 Cheat codes (please don't ask for Elite, I'm not the one having access to it, the codes will be added here as soon as someone shares them):
Supporter
tier: EEQDQA37D

Version 0.38.0 :
workupload
9HMWFUFA4

player two

Dec 4, 2022
I appear to keep doing something wrong. Getting back into MB, I've tried different saves, including a fresh play through, and I cannot progress the "Keep spending time with Vi" when watching TV. Any suggestions or saves to share so I can play though it?

FYI, I've seen the post about not collecting all 10 glow stones. I've only the one from the garage to trigger getting the bike & groceries so Vi texts me to get her derby gear which leads to watching TV.

thanks in advance.

hecthor doomhammer

Oct 9, 2018
I have another question. After we are sent to school for the first time I have not attend school once. Did I break the game or do we only visit the school once in the whole at the beginning?
No, you're only sent to school at the start of the game to collect the Skirt.
Sadly, at this time, there is no option to revisit school afterwards.
You can check, by going to the busstop

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I WANT THE CODE FOR MEMBER CHEAT AND ELITE-Member cheats
And I want the ability to manipulate time and a magical self-replinishing vanilla ice-cream cup, but
1 : I don't shout about it like a moronic spoiled child in a supermarket
2 : If I were to ask someome able to provide me with that, I'd use the minimum usual politeness required when asking for something

But I guess waiting patiently for someone else to share the codes you're crying about, asking nicely and saying thank you when they do share them is too much of an effort and absolutely not necessary for such an important person like you, am I right?

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I appear to be stuck, got Debbie to where I can ask her for a date and all she does is walk from the park bench to the house and back, can't talk to her, go in her house or go to sleep (as I am in the middle of something).
----
Ended up using the portal to go to the space station then came back, and I was able to speak with Debbie again, she was stuck on the path of park bench to shrub to park bench to home and somehow the game thought we were on a date but were not, I still have that task.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nah_Nugget

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Version 0.39.0 release, updates Jane mansion area and new Jane sequences

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v.39.0 cheat codes:

v39.0 Cheat codes: (Tier rank increases downwards)

8MHYGUT3LO
JBAE3R3S2N
2VGNF34B4.
C3FHWTK5H!

V.39.0 :

Last edited:

VexTech76

Oct 1, 2022
First thing you need to know, is this game could would be better if optimized for ultra wides. Any chance of this happening later down the road?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes