player two

Dec 4, 2022
Is there a way to skip the "galaga/bullet-hell" mini-game, enable a "god mode", OR does someone have the save for right after the 'galaga' mini game? The cheat codes being posted don't really help with it (or am I missing that by-pass/cheat)? Maybe a "difficulty" setting for "casual/normal/hurt me plenty".

I get there's a variety of mini-games in MB. That's cool and all. I saw screenshots of a platformer & 3rd/first-person FPS -- which I should have no problem with. But there needs to be a way to 'skirt around' any mini-games or adjust their difficulty, even it disqualifies you from achievements.

The bullet-hell mini-game is the primary reason why I took a break from MB a year ago. I'm awful at bullet-hell games and do not find them enjoyable. It becomes a grind & holds up the flow of all the characters story.

thx. cheers.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Feels like to really progress you need to do some stat grinding before getting to some of the other worlds, and build up relationships before getting to the alien pirates.

Minigame became slightly easier to play once you get used to accelerating the ship to get it to the weak spot. But still feels like something that should be skippable.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Spaceship minigame has 2 phases, normal phase and boss phase. General strat in both phases is to hold down space and just avoid getting hit, but it's okay to get hit some. If you let go of space bar at all during the minigame, even once, you are fucking up.

In the normal phase, if you see pizzas, you can grab them to make your weapon do more stuff. You don't have to, but it definitely helps if your weapon is upgraded since it means you kill stuff faster which means they have less time to create projectiles for you to dodge. Once you get 4 or 5 pizzas, getting more won't do anything new so you can ignore them if you don't care about points. Just make it to the end.

In the boss phase, the boss alternates between offense mode and stunned mode. Starts in stunned mode, just shoot him in the big red spot on the opposite side of the cannons. After doing this for a bit, he'll go into offense mode. Just stay in the middle of the big orange beams while making small movements to dodge the small blue balls. Easier to do if you're far away from him. Since you are holding space, you are shooting him whenever you aren't moving (ship auto-orients to face him). After shooting him enough, he goes into stun mode, and again you hit him in the back. Events should go: Start (stun), offense, stun, offense, stun, win.

Reactions: Wlms

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
The in game sex scenes needs work, some dialogue included, more phases etc. rn it feels very odd.

I mean the sister at the beach one already felt much better than the rest.

Last edited:

killian1976

Nov 14, 2021
Is there a way to skip the "galaga/bullet-hell" mini-game, enable a "god mode", OR does someone have the save for right after the 'galaga' mini game? The cheat codes being posted don't really help with it (or am I missing that by-pass/cheat)? Maybe a "difficulty" setting for "casual/normal/hurt me plenty".

I get there's a variety of mini-games in MB. That's cool and all. I saw screenshots of a platformer & 3rd/first-person FPS -- which I should have no problem with. But there needs to be a way to 'skirt around' any mini-games or adjust their difficulty, even it disqualifies you from achievements.

The bullet-hell mini-game is the primary reason why I took a break from MB a year ago. I'm awful at bullet-hell games and do not find them enjoyable. It becomes a grind & holds up the flow of all the characters story.

thx. cheers.
Cheat Engine has a Speedhack Option which can make the Game slower or faster, was stuck at that Minigame myself but reducing Gamespeed helped a lot (thanks to SHREDDER1976 again for that hint).

Also the only vulnerable Point of the Laser Tower Boss is the red Spot on it´s back, so you should immediately get behind it again as soon as the Tower turns to you. Hope this Helps.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Make sure you delete the default text in the code field, and paste the code in. No tricks.
Pretty sure I did. But they still don't work.

I will try typing them rather than copy paste.

When I type them with the text, I get a wheel turning (loading).

When I delete, I get a fail message.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iron4doves

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
So... in the version linked here (0.39.0) you can attempt to flirt with people on the street, or say nothing, and no one has anything to say to you. In the current Patreon public version (0.20.0), you don't have the option to flirt, but basically everyone has something to say to you, and your responses can improve your stats (attractiveness and intelligence at least).

What gives? I see a couple notes that flirting was added at some point, but was it intended that small talk be entirely removed? Or is the linked version just broken or crippled in some way?

Bit irritating in that the only possible interaction with pedestrians in the linked 0.39.0 version (flirting) is useless without increased intelligence, and small talk with pedestrians, one of the easiest ways to increase intelligence, is not available.

xNova32

Oct 5, 2022
gotta say, I was enjoying the story and antics in this game. It does have its humorous moments.
Game play wise. Controls are a bit janky and the physics are weird, but it does add to the charm of the game.
My one complaint with game play is that there is no inverse mouse (up/down). The inverse mouse options only affects the left/right movement. But I got over it soon enough, so not game breaking, just annoying to me (I'm one of those that plays with inverted mouse controls...)

at the moment, the R18 content is not my priority but actually playing the game to find out more about what's going on in the town as well as what the hell the MC's uncle is doing! And looking for those glowing red stones.

Keep the development progress going!

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Version 0.40.0 release, easily change visuals of female main characters in the story mode

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v.40.0 cheat codes (Tier increase downwards), as always, thanks EaglePrank ! Go like his post , he deserves it :

HY-H2SG6SNT5
HFAVP75MAT8D
2VGNF34ZA9L_V8TS!
-54VGA56dUHLSKFE.

V0.40.0 :

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes