Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I see several 'cheat' codes but I'm curious what they do.
I'm going to try this game, just for kicks...

Are they like, money and stat cheat codes?
If so then I wouldn't use them anyway, not first time...

Thanks
Cheers

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Anybody got a save from 39 or 40? My hard drive crashed since I last played and don't really want to start over.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Last time I played this, it was still an incest game. Just to confirm, its NOT anymore, somehow, magically, right?

Is this still a clunky boring open worlder with generic animations?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Do the additional scenes just add on if you haven't played for a few versions (I completed 0.36) or do you need to replay from the beginning?

Trynch4nt

Jun 5, 2017
Had an odd bug, no matter who I asked to move in with me, they'd show up, but when you go to bed...Coira is just railing you and whoever you tried to get to move in with you was watching lmao

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
Version 0.41.0 release, Ghost Girl and Debbie continued!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v 0.41.0 cheat codes (tier increases downward) don't forget to like Eagleprank's post (and thank him):

UUUJKYZNT
S34YFZ88D
8G42ZNGTS
R3QFT9SFE

v 0.41.0 :

workupload

Man, they drag this thing as much as possible.
TF is that update? Are you kidding me????
As much as I like the idea to share it for free with the most people possible (because, honestly, fuck em paywalling cheatcodes tiers) I think I'm gonna stop giving them money at some point. There are devs clearly more deserving than them out there

Important note, please read :
any 0.42?

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Last time I played this, it was still an incest game. Just to confirm, its NOT anymore, somehow, magically, right?

Is this still a clunky boring open worlder with generic animations?
Your "step-sis" is still one of at least 8 or so locals you get to 'date' - not counting NPCs on the side or adventures. You get to have one lucky character move in with you, who you wish to get preggo (embiggen - no birthing). It cannot be undone if you change your mind (so save your game). If you don't want the preggo fetish, there's no need for "your" house at this point of the story. If a characters moves in and they are still receiving any dating story progression updates, I suspect it could bug/prevent that toon's story progression. Make plenty of saves.

Is it still the same open world game ... there have been improvements. Depending on when you last played will make those improvements seem that much more. Some of the minigames haven't changed (pizza run, bike race, space boss bullet hell). Considering this is a few indie devs and not a studio (like Mad Mind), do not expect Succubus-level game refinements & expansion. The Devs have their development priorities but fewer resources.

If you want a polished, final game, MB is not that - yet. It's enjoying the process of a game's evolution or occasional new game play -- kind of why I went with the Itch purchase vs Patreon to support them. A one time purchase with legit updates over a few months having 3 new versions of game play bundled together. Having tried a few 3D game here (my preferred games), it's one of the better ones. Plus it has a highly complete customization of nearly every toon in the game (which you can back up too) -- which is super rare.

Reactions: Wlms

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
how does sex scene works, i can't seem to control movement and if click anything only the camera moves which is very annoying. in the blow job scene i can control actions but it seems in teh sex scenes i can't not. am i doing it wrong?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes