vork88

Aug 21, 2017
so when will you beable to make the other girls that move in with you pregnant or you can have sex with them while other girls are in the room

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Version 0.41.0 release, Ghost Girl and Debbie continued!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v 0.41.0 cheat codes (tier increases downward) don't forget to like Eagleprank's post (and thank him):

UUUJKYZNT
S34YFZ88D
8G42ZNGTS
R3QFT9SFE

v 0.41.0 :

Man, they drag this thing as much as possible.
TF is that update? Are you kidding me????
As much as I like the idea to share it for free with the most people possible (because, honestly, fuck em paywalling cheatcodes tiers) I think I'm gonna stop giving them money at some point. There are devs clearly more deserving than them out there

Important note, please read :

To everyone around here : I will not leak patreon content for that game anymore, and this for an undefined time period. The amount of content added/updated per update isn't worth the price anymore.
As for now, you guys (me included, thinking about it) will have to rely either on a new way to bypass the paywall, or on someone else willing to share it. Maybe I'll get back to it if the devs get their shit together and stop stalling the updates and development, but I fear that I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Dennis021

Dec 16, 2017
Version 0.41.0 release, Ghost Girl and Debbie continued!

v 0.41.0 cheat codes:

Supporter
tier: UUUJKYZ5D

v 0.41.0 :

workupload

Man, they drag this thing as much as possible.
TF is that update? Are you kidding me????
As much as I like the idea to share it for free with the most people possible (because, honestly, fuck em paywalling cheatcodes tiers) I think I'm gonna stop giving them money at some point. There are devs clearly more deserving than them out there
Any working cheat code? '' UUUJKYZ5D '' said Invalid Code

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Isn't working for me
Any working cheat code? '' UUUJKYZ5D '' said Invalid Code

They made a typo. The correct code is : UUUJKYZNT (updated my post)

By the way, to everyone around here : I will not leak patreon content for that game anymore, and this for an undefined time period. The amount of content added/updated per update isn't worth the price anymore.
As for now, you guys (me included, thinking about it) will have to rely either on a new way to bypass the paywall, or on someone else willing to share it. Maybe I'll get back to it if the devs get their shit together and stop stalling the updates and development, but I fear that I don't see that happening in the forseeable future.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonolithBay-0.41
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KiddWicced

Jun 23, 2022
ok quick question after returning to earth from the space mission i had Lloyd send me back to space how do i return to earth?

--edit--

nvm i figured it out return to the platform you started at

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
ok quick question after returning to earth from the space mission i had Lloyd send me back to space how do i return to earth?

--edit--

nvm i figured it out return to the platform you started at
and then step through the portal, the worm hole.
you can go back to the Space Station whenever you want.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes