cupf

Jul 25, 2017
True changelog: In this version you can hug Jane.

Btw if you have all girls in your house, you cant have sex with them. Some harem sex in the next update maybe? :rolleyes:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Since it is possible to 'knock-up' at least 1 girl now should't pregnancy tag or so be added?... Or did i missed something from an update or news?

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
how to save ?

I also created a girl, and I wish to use her as main character. how it's possible ?
'i shoudl update the "main_" save, but the problem is... how to save ?

cheddy413

Jan 19, 2018
Definitely has potential.
Would suggest you don't dive too deep until it has progressed further in development though.
Hope they put in name change at some point. Felt weird to have "Luke" as the name for a futa. Guess I'm not progressive enough!?

ragelbade

Dec 21, 2017
Definitely has potential.
Would suggest you don't dive too deep until it has progressed further in development though.
Hope they put in name change at some point. Felt weird to have "Luke" as the name for a futa. Guess I'm not progressive enough!?
There's a chance to change your name almost at the very beginning when you're dreaming an the mom is talking before she says your name. You can change it then.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Why, why you must lock on one pregnancy? I'm not looking for realism here why:(
Yeah man this just got me. It's a poor situation on its own, made quite a bit worse by the fact that the game doesn't even give you a warning that the first girl you move in with will be the only girl you can knock up lol. Is the expectation that I spend 15min trying to find the best save file I made before I knocked a girl up and regrind the other girl's stats that I want to knock up?

Feels like this dev deliberately creates a painful experience so that he can sell the solution in form of a cheat code

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
this game needs to make the aliens hotter.. thoses faces... and give them some semblance of hair tantacles or otherwise.

other than that its pretty good!
Love the default look of the futa mc.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes