kasumi02

Dec 22, 2022
Great game so far. Any timeline on when this project will be complete?

Also wanted to confirm game for now ends at dating ginger and gettine the disc from Coira correct?

edit: Nvm had to forward a day for lloyd to get in touch

Last edited:

Lerozo

Mar 19, 2019
Hello everyone. How can i take disk from Cloir? She is in her house. When i try to get in game says: "No way". Any help will be appreciated.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Version 0.38.0 release, new dating content for Pamela and Jane

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v38.0 Cheat codes (from lowest to highest tier, thanks to EaglePrank ):
EEQDQA3FD
9HMWFUFU4
2TBTWASCP
CYABZHSK3

Version 0.38.0 :

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Aww.. I do feel bad :(
a little late but...
If you want to feel better... think about the fact the devs probably feel bad for having a huge part of his community/patrons coming from website like here.

awwwww... dev should feel sooo bad, maybe he will stop asking money for a "special" version of his game.

that's what i got in mind everytime i see such thing. :KEK:
wait? i m a dev myself! fuck, i feel bad now for.... wait a minute, i dont ask any money for such special thing.... :KEK::KEK:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
a little late but...
If you want to feel better... think about the fact the devs probably feel bad for having a huge part of his community/patrons coming from website like here.

awwwww... dev should feel sooo bad, maybe he will stop asking money for a "special" version of his game.

that's what i got in mind everytime i see such thing. :KEK:
wait? i m a dev myself! fuck, i feel bad now for.... wait a minute, i dont ask any money for such special thing.... :KEK::KEK:
My post was mainly sarcasm. The dev is allowed to get upset over people pirating their work. If they charge for something and people pirate it, then its fine to be upset.

The question is not about if the game is worth the money.

If the dev wants to charge for their work, then that is entirely okay, and they're allowed to be upset when people steal their work.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
is the game worth trying at this stage? I've read about the "patreon paywall" content and I really don't wanna get invested in the game for this bullshit to pop up

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
How's the main story coming? Last time I played, the story was at the third person shooter stage. Has it progressed since then?

walkerxx

Sep 2, 2020
Version 0.38.0 release, new dating content for Pamela and Jane

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v38.0 Cheat codes (please don't ask for Elite, I'm not the one having access to it, the codes will be added here as soon as someone shares them):
Supporter
tier: EEQDQA37D

Version 0.38.0 :
workupload
invalid code

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i have v36 from the op and just now noticed there is a post for v38 do i need to get v37 first or can i just update to v38?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My post was mainly sarcasm. The dev is allowed to get upset over people pirating their work. If they charge for something and people pirate it, then its fine to be upset.

The question is not about if the game is worth the money.

If the dev wants to charge for their work, then that is entirely okay, and they're allowed to be upset when people steal their work.
i also was about sarcasm...

but i always find funny this kind of reactin from devs that obviously know that most of the money they make come from people like us. (who know if the dev didnt download someone else games here too XD)

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes