Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Actual gameplay? man i am really getting into this proyect, please if i may ask , how much current sex content are and how much do you have intention to add?
By now there are 3 sex scenes and 1 BJ scene in the main story, but in the adult sandbox, you can play all animations with all characters from the game and the ones you made in the character creator.

As for how many we intend to add, we don't really have a number yet, it also depends on how much we will earn on Patreon because we need to pay animators for more adult animations. But definitely a lot more, the game is just at the beginning of its development. :)

Reactions: Yanagi-san

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
ok i will ask this will there be any sex scenes betwenn the uncle and the sis or any type of ntr bcz the game screems ntr potential :)?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
12 per month to play the game :censored:
The game is free, just if you want to support the development of the game and get the newest version more early you can pay 10 euro. But we consider a 5 euro tier but we need to think about what the benefits for it would be. :)

We are not gonna have ntr in the game. Uncle x Sis also won't happen since it does not fit our story. But in the adult sandbox mode, every character can have sex with every other character of the game, but without story context in that case.

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
Is there any plans to include other family members like a aunt or maybe even the mom in the future?

Reactions: jolann

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
well 12$/10 for early access to an alpha-game is not bad but I cant do patreon and its shit, The game has nice visuals of a little mysterious town and the art is unique but it works. I really hope a newer 'free build' becomes available since v0.4.0 is way too short and has a lot of weird-situations that are yet-to-be completed. The story is actually interesting and leaves a lot to the imagination of how it will all come together but once you are done its finished and feels really short. It was cool and good luck to your game development Team Monolith

Reactions: Team Monolith

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Public Release] Version 0.5.0 featuring more open-world content first-person mode

This update focuses on improving the open-world experience by adding random encounters while exploring the world and new NPCs to talk with. Also, you can now optionally play in first-person!

New features:

-New open-world random encounters including flashing boobs.
-Optional first-person mode.
-New real-time rendered character portraits
-New NPCs in town.
-A new dress for Debbie
-Coira now masturbates instead of having sex when seeing her behind the hole
-Many bug fixes

Download at:
Preview Video:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I looked everyone online for a decent walkthrough. How the heck do you get out of the dungeon? I get to the main room with the ghost and then what? Walk around naked all day? You can't go up any of the stairways or go through the thorns unless I'm missing something.

The game needs a serious overhaul. The are so many clipping issues it's pretty bad. Since when can vehicles drive into the roadway on a hill and just disappear? Or people literally walkthrough doors?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I looked everyone online for a decent walkthrough. How the heck do you get out of the dungeon? I get to the main room with the ghost and then what? Walk around naked all day? You can't go up any of the stairways or go through the thorns unless I'm missing something.

The game needs a serious overhaul. The are so many clipping issues it's pretty bad. Since when can vehicles drive into the roadway on a hill and just disappear? Or people literally walkthrough doors?
Yea since the game is rather new no one made a full walkthrough, yet. We might look into making one ourselves soon :)

When you are inside the room where the ghost girl is waiting you can go to the left from the entrance door and there are stone pillars coming out of the water, you can jump on those. Tell us if you need more instructions.

When you find any bug we appreciate you joining our discord, there we have a channel where you can report bugs, and we try fixing them as fast as we can :)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Does anyone know the secret of getting to the ghost in the dungeon? I climbed up the stone pillars to the upper walkway on the left from the door you enter. The MC can't jump from the upper part to the 2 stone pillars spaced apart. He isn't spiderman or superman to make that type of jump. Unless I'm missing something. Not being able to run when you fall to the main floor makes this part of the game very tedious having to walk all the way back to the stairs.

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
[Public Release] Version 0.5.0 featuring more open-world content first-person mode

This update focuses on improving the open-world experience by adding random encounters while exploring the world and new NPCs to talk with. Also, you can now optionally play in first-person!

New features:

-New open-world random encounters including flashing boobs.
-Optional first-person mode.
-New real-time rendered character portraits
-New NPCs in town.
-A new dress for Debbie
-Coira now masturbates instead of having sex when seeing her behind the hole
-Many bug fixes

Download at:
Preview Video:
Preview looks awesome , TY for posting .
looking forward to POV gameplay .

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
By now there are 3 sex scenes and 1 BJ scene in the main story, but in the adult sandbox, you can play all animations with all characters from the game and the ones you made in the character creator.

As for how many we intend to add, we don't really have a number yet, it also depends on how much we will earn on Patreon because we need to pay animators for more adult animations. But definitely a lot more, the game is just at the beginning of its development. :)
3 scenes?
With whom?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Well, just know we are a small startup indie dev team, and making a game does cost us a lot of money (freelancers, assets, and so on) and time. And at this point, we are not making enough to make a living from it, so please if you like the game consider supporting us so we are able to keep developing the game :)

As you can see in the history of this thread we always answered your guy's questions and considered improvement ideas. We even changed a scene that was perceived as close to NTR from your guy's feedback (which is changed in the latest free release and not in the Patreon version that got uploaded here)

And with that we will stop being active on this forum, for as long as there is a Patreon only version uploaded, it would just not feel right towards our Patrons to spend time giving support here, anymore.

Thanks for listening and Happy Holidays :)

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes