Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i seriously wanted to play this game. But which ever graphic settings i use game looks too blurry for me and gives me headaches

mjcfree93

Apr 26, 2019
I did all the Vi content (up to the sex)
I got inside the church and brought the stuff to the Uncle.
Now, my only quest is "Become friends with Debbie and ask her on a date."
Any idea how I do that?
just talk her 3 or 4 times, after that you just need give her a gift

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Why does clothing look really weird, oversized and major clipping and transparency issues all over

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Why does clothing look really weird, oversized and major clipping and transparency issues all over
It is just really time-consuming to make cloth fit with many different body types. There even is a warning about it on the clothing screen. We will work on that in the future but since it takes a lot of time it is not our main priority for now :)

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
It is just really time-consuming to make cloth fit with many different body types. There even is a warning about it on the clothing screen. We will work on that in the future but since it takes a lot of time it is not our main priority for now :)
Ofcourse it is, as its what most people see first it should be one of the more polished things. The gameplay is pretty good and you're on to something for sure. I'll keep an eye and maybe try it again in a few updates. Oh also the rigging is a little weird too, like when anyone goes to walking from standing their feet stay on the spot for a second

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Is there any way to modify the .sav files and manipulate the stats in the game? Like change the amount of money or relationship points?
Cheat Engine works, look up a tutorial on how to use it if you don't know, I played the Pizza game twice and found the money.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
i've just finished the game... so there are 2 scene... the one with the step sister and with... the girl in magazine... that's it.... you dont even need to cheat the money because what for ?...

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
i've just finished the game... so there are 2 scene... the one with the step sister and with... the girl in magazine... that's it.... you dont even need to cheat the money because what for ?...
Yes, that are all scenes so far that are in the public version. :) This is just an early development version of the game and the public version is even more early. The point of completing all quests is to get to the part where the game currently ends, but of course, in a future version, the game won't end there :)

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Well, firstly I didn't know it would end so fast into the sandbox mode :whistle:

Secondly, I just wanted to do it for the sake of testing if the game has any anti-cheat mechanisms, apparently, the money is capped to 999 so it will become 999 when you sleep even if you have more, which I guess is just because you don't need more than that and not to prevent cheating.

I liked the Pizza minigame but I hope in the future there are more ways to earn money or to earn more money.
Also, there should be a shortcut key to spawn the bike as you need that pretty much every time you wanna go around.

Overall it is a great proof of concept, it is rare to see 3D gameplay actually working.

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone know if these models are made from the ground up or use some create a character type thing like honey select, daz, and the others?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Anyone know if these models are made from the ground up or use some create a character type thing like honey select, daz, and the others?
We used an asset from the ue4 marketplace as a base mesh to save some work but we use custom made shapes/morphs and textures to create our characters :)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Release] Version 0.7.0 the Adventure continues!

This update will continue the game's story after entering the portal in Uncle's lab. If you want to stay free of any spoilers don't watch the update trailer and don't keep reading.

After entering the portal inside the uncle's lab, our heroes end up on a space station in a different dimension. There they confront an alien species. But there is no time to ask about the missing parents as a battle is about to begin...

We also created a big updated to our dialogue character images, they are now in real-time, enabling us to better show emotions and talking. This system is still WIP and emotions will be improved in future updates.

The character creator also got updated to create characters from the new alien species.

If you lost your save you can access the new content from the chapters select in the main menu.

Video Preview:

Supporter patrons can download the update here:

Last edited:

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
Actual gameplay? man i am really getting into this proyect, please if i may ask , how much current sex content are and how much do you have intention to add?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes