Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You have to wonder how some of the download algorithms work. Fileupload just redirected me to an ad for "Monopoly Disney Princesses Edition".

On the other hand ... a game ... with young women ... no, the algorithms know what they're doing.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I'm just wondering is this using modified GR Customizable Female 01 for the characters from Unreals Marketplace or are they just that similiar?

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I'm just wondering is this using modified GR Customizable Female 01 for the characters from Unreals Marketplace or are they just that similiar?
Good catch, we used cloth and some hairstyles from it, we wanted to stay away from DAZ since 99% of games here use assets from there but we still had to use some assets from the UE4 marketplace until we make enough money to increase the size of our team and replace them with custom made sutff :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There are sex scenes :)
Yes, but you really shouldn't play this game for the sex scenes. Not yet. That content is too far apart to be worth it.

As an adventure game, it's great. But it has no sex compared to most other 3d games in alpha. (Maybe a tip to include more raunchy stuff?) ;-)

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Good catch, we used cloth and some hairstyles from it, we wanted to stay away from DAZ since 99% of games here use assets from there but we still had to use some assets from the UE4 marketplace until we make enough money to increase the size of our team and replace them with custom made sutff :)
To be honest given DAZ awful licencing(Needing Interactive Pack on top of package which can cost more then the pack itself) you'd most likely spend a fortune just to get basic assets for the game so was a good decision :)
If I were to guess for buildings you're using POLYGON - Town Pack

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I'm a bit stuck on this game.

I have picked up the groceries and the items for the sister. I can't invite Debbie on a date because I lack enough points with her and I can't enter the abounded house. I am not sure how to start the pizza job because the guy working there is stood near the wall and not near the counter.

Any tips please?

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I'm a bit stuck on this game.

I have picked up the groceries and the items for the sister. I can't invite Debbie on a date because I lack enough points with her and I can't enter the abounded house. I am not sure how to start the pizza job because the guy working there is stood near the wall and not near the counter.

Any tips please?
Did you get uncle's text message where he tells you to look for a job? You should get it when trying to open the church door. Because when you did and have the quest to look for a job something should happen when you enter the pizza store.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
the game till now its great, my only bad point its at sex scenes, I miss some or better cumming animation its feels like I havent cummed at all.

And like i said before i hope this game to had in a future impregnation fetish, like Summertime Saga, I town full of horny womens and no males, needs repopulation lol

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
this has a leisure suit larry vibe for me when I look at the screen shots, can someone give me a sales pitch on this game if its worth downloading or not. Looks interesting but as we all know, looks can be deceiving. Thanks in advance.

kandykink

Dec 4, 2017
Is there any way to modify the .sav files and manipulate the stats in the game? Like change the amount of money or relationship points?

tnai819

May 9, 2019
I did all the Vi content (up to the sex)
I got inside the church and brought the stuff to the Uncle.
Now, my only quest is "Become friends with Debbie and ask her on a date."
Any idea how I do that?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes