BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I hope someone will help here...
What should I choose so that there is no mess?
I choose acid and carbon and all go to hell. I don't try pink stuff at now, becouse after a lot of uploads, I'm bored of repeat the same things, I need a rest of the game.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
I choose acid and carbon and all go to hell. I don't try pink stuff at now, becouse after a lot of uploads, I'm bored of repeat the same things, I need a rest of the game.
Mwahahahaha,I know what you mean!(The same situation with game restarts).

Reactions: BlasKyau

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
I have a question about MC's sister...
is She in a relationship with anyone?(I just don't know how to start a mission with her yet.)
I got to the point where Coira is fucking some bald asshole...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nothing is set in stone but if you date her enough she might be only interested in you in the future. Also, Debbie does not take it so well when you take Coira's BJ offer (they are basically the opposite). But as I said these are just plans and not yet in the game.
Only if you're planning to do a harem game I can think of dating her (and after finishing all the other characters path, and probably the main story). If I have to choose between her and another character, I am sure that Coira lost.

Well, for now I have not reached the Coria's BJ offer, but I'm sure I will not accept it. In fact, posibly I only have the offer if this part is mandatory for the main story (if it's part of a side quest, I have a lot of points to avoid it, unless it's also part of another character's side quest)

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Gotta admit though, the BJ with Coira was very well done, it kinda reminded me Deep Throat Simulator.......maybe you can make a 3D sequel to that game eh Devs ? ;P

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
1) Sometimes, when I open the front door of the house the MC does not cross and I appear on the same side with the door closed, sometimes staring at the wall like he's grounded, others in front of the door.

2) How many questions are in the homework? I dislike fail questions in games, and I repeat this day at least 10 times (everytime I fail a question) and I really bored to see the same.

3) I watch Coria's sex scene... And as I suppose, it has 0 interest to me (possibly for others it is good or even very good, but I haven't interest in voyeur sex scenes). The only good thing is that after seeing the scene, I confirm that I am going to avoid this character (I prefer to develop my relationship with others and not waste time on her). Other people may think differently, and that's okay, this is just my feeling.

Reactions: Yanagi-san

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
1) Sometimes, when I open the front door of the house the MC does not cross and I appear on the same side with the door closed, sometimes staring at the wall like he's grounded, others in front of the door.

2) How many questions are in the homework? I dislike fail questions in games, and I repeat this day at least 10 times (everytime I fail a question) and I really bored to see the same.

3) I watch Coria's sex scene... And as I suppose, it has 0 interest to me (possibly for others it is good or even very good, but I haven't interest in voyeur sex scenes). The only good thing is that after seeing the scene, I confirm that I am going to avoid this character (I prefer to develop my relationship with others and not waste time on her). Other people may think differently, and that's okay, this is just my feeling.
About the third -I agree with you!

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017

1) This is a known issue and will be fixed next release, thanks for the report :)

2)There are 30 questions chosen randomly, but doing the homework is optional you don't have to answer any of them, there is a button called end on the bottom right.

3)Yes we can't make every character liked by everyone. But I hope we will have characters you enjoy in the future :)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
1) This is a known issue and will be fixed next release, thanks for the report :)

2)There are 30 questions chosen randomly, but doing the homework is optional you don't have to answer any of them, there is a button called end on the bottom right.

3)Yes we can't make every character liked by everyone. But I hope we will have characters you enjoy in the future :)
Thanks.

I see the button, I don't know if intelligence is useful now (or in the future), but I like to answer the questions, and I want to do it without fail (it is my thing, I will answer the questions and I will repeat them if I am wrong, it doesn't matter if it's optional). At now I have 14 answers, I wrote all of them in a paper.

Actually I like Debbie, I just hope she isn't a slut like Coria.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019

About the third -I really want it to happen)))
Take Violet for example!!

Reactions: SarethBlack

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Release] Version 0.6.0 featuring a Character Creator

We just released version 0.6.0 for our supporter patrons!

It features a character creator where you can build your own characters and use them to have fun inside the adult sandbox mode. There are also plans for uses beyond the adult sandbox mode in the future. You can also share created characters as PNG images with other players.

Important Info: Since we want to encourage players to build their own characters and share them with each other the character creator will become free in 2 weeks.

Additional changes:
-Added unlockable quick travel to map
-Added player location indication to map
-Improved UI visuals
-And many bug fixes (thanks to everyone reporting bugs on our discord)

Demo video:
(you can find the uncensored version of the Character creator preview video on our P*rnhub account)

Patreon post:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

It features a character creator where you can build your own characters and use them to have fun inside the adult sandbox mode. There are also plans for uses beyond the adult sandbox mode in the future. You can also share created characters as PNG images with other players.

Important Info: Since we want to encourage players to build their own characters and share them with each other the character creator will become free in 2 weeks.

Additional changes:

-Improved UI visuals

Demo video:
(you can find the uncensored version of the Character creator preview video on our P*rnhub account)

Patreon post:
I think that allow people create their own character is a good idea, even if I really haven't interest in the adult sandbox mode.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019

Additional changes:

-Improved UI visuals

Demo video:

Patreon post:
WOW!!!!!!!!

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes