kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Sadly not, yet. But there are external programs capable of remapping keys like for example "auto hotkey".
Also, the game can be played with a controller :)
1.But with gamepad task menu and other scrollable content dont work, can't accept after job and many more... (RT/R2 for run is stupid)
2. Use collision system for doing photos...
3. Violet have always feet underground...
4. frozen pose after beach wit sis
5.next mornig and spawn out of map...
BUGFIESTA

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
1.But with gamepad task menu and other scrollable content dont work, can't accept after job and many more... (RT/R2 for run is stupid)
2. Use collision system for doing photos...
3. Violet have always feet underground...
4. frozen pose after beach wit sis
5.next mornig and spawn out of map...
BUGFIESTA
This is basically an alpha there is no paid playtesting before release like AAA titles would do. But if you guys find any bugs and report them we try to fix them as soon as possible. I noted down your bugs, thanks for the report. :)

Reactions: fortuna95 and Gabaw

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I think that I stay in a 3) kind of people. I don't mind when sex scenes appear if I like the story.

And if I can avoid, (NTR normally), or not see or skip all the sex scenes that do not interest me (BDSM, vouyer...) everything is fine.

In fact, I'd rather finish the game without fucking the slut character. If you have any romantic interests (like another girl in the game), the slut can go with her fuck-friends and have a good time. All I want is not to see it.
Thing is, if devs have to design games to cater for all of our specific needs and/or "cyber-jealousy", we would have some fucking big games with engines just like the one that runs the real world. I mean, that's impossible. But hey, you can make your own game with a lot of female characters to not have sex with... :)

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
This is basically an alpha there is no paid playtesting before release like AAA titles would do. But if you guys find any bugs and report them we try to fix them as soon as possible. I noted down your bugs, thanks for the report. :)
Thx i really like your game, i like slowly action with others. For me beautyfull be slow pace with stepsister. Now is: Hi! I want naked session and next go with me to the changing room and fuck me... But you are producer not me :) Maybe in future there will be more action before that.

PS. If you want i can someday write all bugs i find :) without paying :p

Reactions: Team Monolith

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thing is, if devs have to design games to cater for all of our specific needs and/or "cyber-jealousy", we would have some fucking big games with engines just like the one that runs the real world. I mean, that's impossible. But hey, you can make your own game with a lot of female characters to not have sex with... :)
I think that you don't understand that I wrote. Or you are answering to someone different.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Ouch, making redhead into town bicycle and have voyeurism scenes with her was a mistake. Shes way ahead of other women in the game in terms of looks and is obviously too good for that. Her character in the banner was literally the biggest reason why I downloaded this game lol. Shouldve sacrificed another character for that role.:confused:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Team Monolith after i picked that item for uncle at the abandoned church i cant leave the church, i go to the door and the character says "No way" i already walked around looking for another exit and nothing only the ghost girl is there, any clue how to fix or i need to restart?
another thing idk if its your game issue might even be my keyboard not compatible in a certain way, when im walking around or driving and when i press W and D same time D doesnt respond very well, i tried on other games i have and no issues.

(edit i press a random key on my keyboard and the character started falling down the map and unstuck me from the church which was good ending)
1112.png

(after i delivered the package to VI the scene was doing good until it went for another event and the graphics/texture went gone and got stuck on sitting position, if i go to a door and interact i unstuck from that sitting position and i after sleep all textures comeback to normal)

1113.png

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Team Monolith after i picked that item for uncle at the abandoned church i cant leave the church, i go to the door and the character says "No way" i already walked around looking for another exit and nothing only the ghost girl is there, any clue how to fix or i need to restart?
another thing idk if its your game issue might even be my keyboard not compatible in a certain way, when im walking around or driving and when i press W and D same time D doesnt respond very well, i tried on other games i have and no issues.

(edit i press a random key on my keyboard and the character started falling down the map and unstuck me from the church which was good ending)
View attachment 858488

(after i delivered the package to VI the scene was doing good until it went for another event and the graphics/texture went gone and got stuck on sitting position, if i go to a door and interact i unstuck from that sitting position and i after sleep all textures comeback to normal)

View attachment 858490
Are you on version 0.3.0 or 0.3.1? 0.3.1 can be downloaded for free on our Patreon
Sadly it did not get updated here.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Are you on version 0.3.0 or 0.3.1? 0.3.1 can be downloaded for free on our Patreon
Sadly it did not get updated here.
im using 0.3.0, im going to get the 0.3.1 then i can see that the things i mention were fixed on that one.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Ouch, making redhead into town bicycle and have voyeurism scenes with her was a mistake. Shes way ahead of other women in the game in terms of looks and is obviously too good for that. Her character in the banner was literally the biggest reason why I downloaded this game lol. Shouldve sacrificed another character for that role.:confused:
Who of the characters would you advise for the role instead? We can easily switch all characters around (visually) without much work but we still need to think about it. Because there are many other people who would complain that there is no adult scene with her in the game after seeing for example the banner. And the only way for MC to have an adult scene this early into the game was a "sluty" character.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Who of the characters would you advise for the role instead? We can easily switch all characters around (visually) without much work but we still need to think about it. Because there are many other people who would complain that there is no adult scene with her in the game after seeing for example the banner. And the only way for MC to have an adult scene this early into the game was a "sluty" character.
How do I say, unless I must have a relationship with the slut character, I am happy to ignore it. In these types of games, if I know that a character is a slut, I do not place their request (only the ones that are necessary for the main quest line, and I prefer that was none). For me is better that she was a real whore: paid, see the sexual scene and forget, no quest.

I tried the game again and except for the save system I think I might like it.

Reactions: Team Monolith

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I sat and looked through the pictures from the game and thought that this could be an interesting game, UNTIL I came to the penultimate picture, then this game was no longer interesting. Had it been half the length of Mc's stylus, I could have agreed to it.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Who of the characters would you advise for the role instead? We can easily switch all characters around (visually) without much work but we still need to think about it.
just make it a unnamed character, thats all you have to do. you can have a loose character and not show her fucking other people.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes