DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Gotta say for a 500mb game this is quite a fun and better than most 3D Sandbox ones out there, needs some improvements like the character models, an easier way to access the phone/inventory etc and some minor bugs but the devs sense of humor and what i hope is purposeful bad prono like interactions along with the 4th wall breaking make up for it, really enjoyed it and am looking forward to your next update. Keep up the great work and Good Luck !
Screenshot (223).png Screenshot (222).png Screenshot (223).png Screenshot (222).png

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Hmmm... I am also getting stuck in the church after getting the piece for Uncle. And yes, I am using ver 0.3.0, so according to posts earlier in the thread, that bug "should" be fixed.

ogla

Mar 28, 2018
Hmmm... I am also getting stuck in the church after getting the piece for Uncle. And yes, I am using ver 0.3.0, so according to posts earlier in the thread, that bug "should" be fixed.
Press "C" on the white plate and fall through texture. You will be teleported back to town.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macbeth

sasiskius

Oct 3, 2017
Took photo of Violet and nothing happened... restarts didint helped :/ + those annoying buggy doors have to spam 50+ times to get in...

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
this is supposed to be a romance and dating sim right now? why would you use the most forefront character like that then. the writer sucks. if you wanted quick sex theres plenty of other was to do it. nlt and sts both had massage parlors that gave quick sex. sts had a scene similar to this one with a couple fucking in the library but the female is never named or appears again. cardinal sin

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Guys when your stepsis wants to go to the beach. Work one more time pizza delivery and gain 70+ money
1)Buy bike
2)Buy 2x crowbar.
3)Go home sleep(save)
4)next morning go to the pizza shop and wait for sis massage.

Now you can travel with bike faster than running.
Btw when you using bike at night its making new bug.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
this is supposed to be a romance and dating sim right now? why would you use the most forefront character like that then. the writer sucks. if you wanted quick sex theres plenty of other was to do it. nlt and sts both had massage parlors that gave quick sex. sts had a scene similar to this one with a couple fucking in the library but the female is never named or appears again. cardinal sin
I think that this scene piss off a lot of people...

But is she an important character in the story? I prefer if I can avoid all contact with her, or at least most of it. Spending time on a character that I don't care about is a waste of time (even more so with the save system, that's really a bummer for me).

snickerz3122

Jan 26, 2018
For me its not church bug,I went into church obtained the item and MC got teleported infront of the church.I am getting stuck at taking pictures of Vi,I take a picture but nothing happens.

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
İ tought i might use 2 crowbar for avoiding the church bug. İt doesnt worked anyway.
İm stuck inside the church and i will wait the updates.
Pushing "C" worked for me to get out of the Church. I stood next to the Alter and pressed "C", which caused my character to go limp, and fell through the floor, which eventually caused be to respawn in town.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
We Just released version 0.3.1 for free. It should fix the most common bugs.
Get it from our Patreon:

v0.3.1:
Changelog:
-Fixed not getting out of the church
-Fixed getting stuck when changing the violet pose
-Faster Door Open Anim
-Potentially fixed Vi photo not registering.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes