Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
When Vi tells you to wake up and come down, after the transition you just fall through the floor and spawn outside the house not sure if its a glitch or unfinished content but cant continue the scene
Close the game a load the save and it should work :) We are looking into that bug.

Tanks for all the feedback :) There has been too much overnight to respond to all but if you have any feedback or problems I would love you to join our discord and tell us there :)

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
i'll never understand this mindset devs have. you don't need to literally spy a character having sex to show she likes it, you can imply that by the way she approaches the subject, it's all about quality writing, if you want a clear example, the game offcuts has a character named kate, she's the perfect example of a character who likes sex, probably fucked a bunch of people but keeps you interested. i do understand you want to have some content to show people while building the character's relationship, but in this case, you'll just make her scenes way less anticipated, which is a shame, since her model is really appealing. i think giving the player options is the best choice in this case.
Yea I agree but you also have to understand that there are 2 people:

1)People that want to see and have sex asap and say "Is this even an adult game? I played like 2h and had no sex"

2)People that say "the character I had sex with is now uninteresting because it happened too fast."

To compromise this we have characters that will happen faster and characters that will take longer to get intimate with. Also, both looking through the hole and the BJ can be avoided by dialogue choices.
If you have any other ideas to satisfy both parties we would love to hear them, tho :)

Reactions: TempTitle

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Thats not what "stop it from happening" means. Looking away and pretending it doesn't happen is just as bad.
You can not look through the hole at all and not even know what happens behind it. Also, MC and her have not even met yet why would she not have a sex partner? Not all our characters can be innocent virgins. Or am I misunderstanding something? :)

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
You can not look through the hole at all and not even know what happens behind it. Also, MC and her have not even met yet why would she not have a sex partner? Not all our characters can be innocent virgins. Or am I misunderstanding something? :)
Yep!
So it is,in principle.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
I'm sure MC will interest her sooner or later!
Such an attractive person should not be with just anyone!;)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I don't mind that the girl have a partner, and really, I don't mind that she fuck him. Personally I haven't any interest in see the scene. For me not looking through the hole is enough (more if the MC doesn't even know her already). I not need to know the sex live of the other characters, much less see it.

If the girl, Coira I think, is a slut, it's going to be difficult that I want her to be the MC's girlfriend. Good for casual sex, but nothing more (and with romanceable girls, the casual sex have small interest for me), all her love or romance route is avoidable for me.

But, without a good save sistem is posible that all this things doesn't matter.

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
Is there any way someone could upload the Patreon version here, so that we can access the adult sandbox? Or is that not allowed? I wish I could support the dev on Patreon, I just don't have the money right now

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Also when you trying help stepsis there is a bug and nothing happening.
Choose the lay on the bad and then choose try something else, game stuck.

Reactions: Daveck and anan3131

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yea I agree but you also have to understand that there are 2 people:

1)People that want to see and have sex asap and say "Is this even an adult game? I played like 2h and had no sex"

2)People that say "the character I had sex with is now uninteresting because it happened too fast."

To compromise this we have characters that will happen faster and characters that will take longer to get intimate with. Also, both looking through the hole and the BJ can be avoided by dialogue choices.
If you have any other ideas to satisfy both parties we would love to hear them, tho :)
I think that I stay in a 3) kind of people. I don't mind when sex scenes appear if I like the story.

And if I can avoid, (NTR normally), or not see or skip all the sex scenes that do not interest me (BDSM, vouyer...) everything is fine.

In fact, I'd rather finish the game without fucking the slut character. If you have any romantic interests (like another girl in the game), the slut can go with her fuck-friends and have a good time. All I want is not to see it.

Reactions: Yanagi-san

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
how do i get out from abonded church after taking the thing for das uncle, do i need to download the fix for this bug from patreon that was meantioned in previous post given that this is a new update this bug ought to been fixed by now without having to download any hotfixes. good game tho

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes