Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
At the moment, she was only having sex with this bald guy? +it is what it is ... is MC listed in the harem?
For now, MC was a one-time thing for her because he is new. She just likes sex and does it with a lot of people, she does not really have a harem.

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Public Release] Version 0.3.0 with more Violet content free now!

We are happy to announce that version 0.3.0 has now become public!
Featuring more Content with Violet, including a sex scene. Start her questline by interacting with the adult magazine on your desk and choose "fap" you can do so in a fresh playthrough or by loading your latest save from a previous version. (saves from v0.1 will be present automatically)

Video Preview:
Get it at:

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
So.. did the MC finally get a real Male body or is it still that deformed Female one?

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i have a question, so after the skirt event at school i came back to town and i says i need find or go to uncle but i cant find him at home or anywhere in town, where exactly is he?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
i have a question, so after the skirt event at school i came back to town and i says i need find or go to uncle but i cant find him at home or anywhere in town, where exactly is he?
He should be in the garage. If you already looked there let us know and we look into it more.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
He should be in the garage. If you already looked there let us know and we look into it more.
yea i went straight to the garage and he wasnt there, i had to reload the save again for him to appear, it was pretty much the event that didnt load or the character.

(Edit)
So i proceeded a bit with the story, i had to find debbie, i talked with Debbie and her friend and soon it ended i couldnt move the character and mouse camera got stuck.
1.png

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
He has a sex scene :)
Thank you

Are there many more sex scenes in the game? As I say, I am not very interested in voyeur (be it lesbians, seeing people masturbating or fucking, put cameras to spy on people...) I skip these scenes if I have the opportunity.

And humiliation is another tag that I don't normally like, but usually it's not enough to dissuade me from trying the game. But I prefer to avoid or skip the situation.

Reactions: Nospamwss

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Team Monolith Would you say that Coira is a love interest, and what's the purpose of her sex scene? Is it possibly to make the the player jealous and want her for himself?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Thank you

Are there many more sex scenes in the game? As I say, I am not very interested in voyeur (be it lesbians, seeing people masturbating or fucking, put cameras to spy on people...) I skip these scenes if I have the opportunity.

And humiliation is another tag that I don't normally like, but usually it's not enough to dissuade me from trying the game. But I prefer to avoid or skip the situation.
We did not create those tags and I would really not agree with humiliation for the game...
The free version has a BJ and a sex scene. The supporter patron version has a sex scene more in the story and the adult sandbox where you can play the sex scenes with all characters.

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Team Monolith Would you say that Coira is a love interest, and what's the purpose of her sex scene? Is it possibly to make the the player jealous and want her for himself?
Nothing is set in stone but if you date her enough she might be only interested in you in the future. Also, Debbie does not take it so well when you take Coira's BJ offer (they are basically the opposite). But as I said these are just plans and not yet in the game.

Reactions: Yanagi-san

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
yea i went straight to the garage and he wasnt there, i had to reload the save again for him to appear, it was pretty much the event that didnt load or the character.

(Edit)
So i proceeded a bit with the story, i had to find debbie, i talked with Debbie and her friend and soon it ended i couldnt move the character and mouse camera got stuck.
View attachment 855531
Really weird you are getting these issues. We just played the parts you had problems on our end to test and everything worked. Might be hardware-specific, how is your fps?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nothing is set in stone but if you date her enough she might be only interested in you in the future. Also, Debbie does not take it so well when you take Coira's BJ offer (they are basically the opposite). But as I said these are just plans and not yet in the game.
Ok but what's the purpose of the scene though.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Really weird you are getting these issues. We just played the parts you had problems on our end to test and everything worked. Might be hardware-specific, how is your fps?
i didnt check but guessing i was playing around 50-60 fps and has for that part the character got stuck cause the rest of the map was working npcs were walking etc, so idk but this things can happens i will try again tommorow if it works its something that is causing the events to corrupt.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes