Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
She is the kind of girl that does it with everyone, she is not in any relationship ;)
Hah,I see.
Sorry,of course.

Haha,as for me-it would be better for MC not to contact her at all.
But no,there are other plans.

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Release] Version 0.5.0 featuring a Spooky and Sexy Adventure with the Ghost Girl

Halloween is just around the corner and to bring you guys in the right mood we bring you new spooky and sexy content with the Ghost Girl!

Preview Video:

Supporter patrons get it here:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Are you planning to extend the demo version or are you just gonna add fixes and stuff to do as time goes on?
Old Patreon versions will become free over time :)
But the free versions will probably not include the adult sandbox mode.

Reactions: Bamboosword

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
I've given up on the whole patreon thing. These creators want 10+ a month to have access to this tiny little bit of data. Then they drag these games out for a year or even longer with some. So, you end up paying 120+ for a game that never gets completed. I have NO problem supporting these creators but, until they open up a one time pay 20 or 30 for a game (even that may never be finished) the patreon thing has left a very sour taste in my mouth.

That being said, I browse and try games here. If a developer finishes a game, i'd probably pop over and pay the 10 spot and download the full version.

Old Patreon versions will become free over time :)
But the free versions will probably not include the adult sandbox mode.
I can agree with this. Releasing the latest version to your supporters and keeping a feature supporter only, but releasing the last version free for others to play can have its benefits. If the game finishes and is worth 20 bucks, I'd have no problem dropping that. But, you can buy a full game for say something like Assassins Creed (NOT COMPARING genres) which is a fully funtion, finished an optimized game, for 40-60 bucks. The patreon 10 bucks a month thing is very.... uneasy, not knowing you will get a quality or even finished project. Something that may never be finished is not worth time, let alone money.

Maybe it's my soured pallet from patreon Developers, but unless a game is finished, can't support any more. But, I'll keep any eye on this, if it finishes, like I said, no issue dropping some cash on it.

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
reinman2001 I agree with you, sadly not all games pass by like Man Of the House did on steam, and if there are patreon locked completed games, I sure as hell don't know any because they are not advertised anywhere.

Best thing to do is support for moth or two if you have extra cash and see how it goes if the dev is fresh, if the dev is known to complete the games like NLT is then I don't mind supporting it.

Reactions: Team Monolith

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
reinman2001 I agree with you, sadly not all games pass by like Man Of the House did on steam, and if there are patreon locked completed games, I sure as hell don't know any because they are not advertised anywhere.

Best thing to do is support for moth or two if you have extra cash and see how it goes if the dev is fresh, if the dev is known to complete the games like NLT is then I don't mind supporting it.
Oh I agree that we should support the creators. I'm all for the little guy. I am only saying Patreon and the lack of "policing" the creators on there is very concerning. The fact these guys and gals can charge people each month, over and over and have no obligation to complete a game or a requirement to put out a decent amount of content in a timely manor is what has pushed me away from it.

But, like I said previously, I have no problem dropping 20 or so bucks on a solid, working, completer or close to completed game. But, after dropping 100's on games that have either not finished or being drug out as a cash cow, I am now against Patreon. If they walk away from a game, they should be required to refund they patreons. They should also be required to put out a reasonable amount of content in a timely manor as to not just pull in funds while they sit at home doing nothing to further the game.

Per my example with Creed... You pay for a high quality completed game, one time. Patreon, you pay multiple times to get what in the end? And pay more in the end, with a monthly "support". Patreon in general has been the reason of my wallet closing, not all creators.

But, I'll refrain from posting more about this, as this is not the correct forum for this discussion.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Is that always going to be the case? Personally I won't go as far as paying for a $10 tier for that. Could there be one for like $2-5 that might have a less out-of-date version +sandbox?
A tier just like that is already in the planning :)

reinman2001 I agree with everything you said and we are trying our hardest to not be like the devs you talk about.
One thing I wanted to add though, the amazing support we are getting is the reason the development of the game even is possible, games development can be very expansive you need to buy assets and maybe hire freelancers to do something for the game you can't do on your own. Of course, some amount of money is also paying for parts of our food and rent but without that, spending as much time working on the project as we do would not be possible.
If you buy a finished game on stream it is already made and the company making it had to have had a huge budget to even make it in the first place, what we and many others frankly don't have.
If you do support the crowdfunding on Patreon you are the reason that it is possible the game can be developed and us giving you a build of the game sometime before it becomes free is more of a "thanks for the support and making this possible" from us instead you just paying for the product itself. But I understand that some don't see it that way and just want to pay for a product, and that's also fine :)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes