DontHaveMotivation

Oct 15, 2017
So far we were sadly not able to reproduce this bug at our end. But my best guess so far is that it happens at low fps. But it would need to be very low, below 10fps. Do you know your fps? Try lowering the graphics settings and entering the house would be my best guess.
Sorry about this, we are looking for a solution to this.
According to a tool that I use, fps was about 13fps on high graphics settings. I lowered the graphics settings to normal, causing my fps to jump to around 40fps. I was able to reenter the house after that, and complete the demo.

Thank you for all of your help!

Reactions: Team Monolith

whitehorse53

Jul 1, 2019
Just some game ideas
Speaking of doors, lock picking could be an option so many houses.
Get points for peeking at people kissing, or people do xxx
The piza city.. i can imagine a lot could happen there.

Might it be an idea to have some scriptable logic so people can script side stories and submit them ?.
In essence this could be secondlife on steroids :))

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Will the new version be publicly available?
v0.3.0 is currently for supporter patrons only. But it will slide into the public release eventually. But right now we don't know how long exactly that will take.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
We are happy to announce, we just released v0.3.0 for our supporter patrons. Featuring more Content with Violet, including a sex scene. Start her questline by interacting with the adult magazine on your desk and choose "fap" you can do so in a fresh playthrough or by loading your latest save from a previous version. (saves from 0.2 and 0.1 will automatically be present)

Patreon post:

Preview video:

Feb 22, 2018
We are happy to announce, we just released v0.3.0 for our supporter patrons. Featuring more Content with Violet, including a sex scene. Start her questline by interacting with the adult magazine on your desk and choose "fap" you can do so in a fresh playthrough or by loading your latest save from a previous version. (saves from 0.2 and 0.1 will automatically be present)

Patreon post:

Preview video:
A Vi sex scene? Hot-damn!

Reactions: Team Monolith

Secmess

Jan 1, 2018
Nice couple of easter eggs there lol. Some that I got for now:
  • TV: Ora ora ora (ofc Jojo reference).
  • Microwave: MC wonders whether it is normal or not (Steins;Gate).

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Nice couple of easter eggs there lol. Some that I got for now:
  • TV: Ora ora ora (ofc Jojo reference).
  • Microwave: MC wonders whether it is normal or not (Steins;Gate).
you got both right ;) No spoilers but there are A LOT more (can think of about 10 right of my head but probably there are more) :)

Mar 18, 2018

Patreon post:

Preview video:
I'm super interested in getting the Patreon version, but before I do, can we know how much more content is in this version compared to the free one? Also, what's the difference between sandbox mode and just playing the game while ignoring objectives?

Reactions: Mego123

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I'm super interested in getting the Patreon version, but before I do, can we know how much more content is in this version compared to the free one? Also, what's the difference between sandbox mode and just playing the game while ignoring objectives?
Thanks for your interest in the game :)
In the adult sandbox mode, you can play the adult scenes (BJ and doggy) with all characters in the game. In the story, it just happens with 1 character so far (2 in the Patreon version).

As for new content, it has new story for Violet. Featuring a nude photoshoot and a sex scene with her, which is a unique scene and not part of the adult sandbox.

As for how much more content it is has compared to the free version is hard to say but I would say 20-40min depending on how fast you are.

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Does this game have repeated content (Animations)?
In the main story, nothing really repeats pretty sure you see every adult animation just once. For the adult sandbox mode, you can play the animations on all characters so that would be like repeating I guess.
But if I am honest I am not sure if I understand your question correctly.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
In the main story, nothing really repeats pretty sure you see every adult animation just once. For the adult sandbox mode, you can play the animations on all characters so that would be like repeating I guess.
But if I am honest I am not sure if I understand your question correctly.
There is a scene(Blowjob)is it only possible to view it once ?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
There is a scene(Blowjob)is it only possible to view it once ?
In the story, yes. But you can load a save before it happens to play it again. :)
In the adult sandbox mode, you can play both animations with all characters and as much as you like.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes