MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
where is that abandoned house on the cliff? is that a church, if it is how do i even get in i have the crowbar

edit
nvm i was trying to get into white church on the other side
You have to buy the crowbar from the hardware store next to the gas station (where you can also buy a bike to get faster around town). You earn money by going to the pizza parlor and do the pizza delivery mini game.

name

Mar 8, 2017
ambitious concept, though i'm excited for any 3d adventure. this reminds me alot of Horny Asylum and Horny Henry both games i really enjoyed that both died before they could be finished unfortunately. this ran surprisingly well on my toaster laptop so great job there. if i had to raise a criticism it would be that it controls a very finicky on mouse and keyboard, though i missed the tip that said to use a controller for a while

overall great job, i'm looking forward to where this goes

Reactions: Team Monolith

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Version 0.1.3 Free now

While we are working on our next content update we bring you some general improvements for the current version. This one features:

-A revamped wakeup sequence
-New grass
-Performance optimizations (More than 2x the fps on our test device!)
-And some minor bug fixes

Preview video:
Patreon post and download:

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a guide out there? I'm stuck inside the college after talking to Kong and telling me to go to the library, but when interacting with the library door the player talks about needing to get the skirt from kong but I already talked to him...

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
You go to college by bus, find the bus stop location on your map. May I ask what setup you are using? The game should be rather undemanding performance-wise since we use baked light and not real-time light.
I am using Vega 56, I am not lagging obviously but I can tell it is putting extra performance needlessly. I manage to find my way around but the game should be more compact in my opinion. Everything is dispersed for no reason, make note this is not your final product, so there is no reason to try to build a scene, that the town is alive yet. That's my two cents, focus on the simple things that do make changes, rather on the other parts like (lighting, day/night cycle, cars, npcs moving, a huge empty town, the god of war cliff house etc)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Is there a guide out there? I'm stuck inside the college after talking to Kong and telling me to go to the library, but when interacting with the library door the player talks about needing to get the skirt from kong but I already talked to him...
Kong tells you to go to the class where Debbie went. You go to the library after class to get some books :)

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
no i can't
Which church? There's one up the street not far from your house just off the road and there's another on other side of town at the end of a path that goes way back into the hills you want to be at the brown one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Team Monolith

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I'll keep an eye out on this game but the"st-stu-stutt-stuttering bu-bull-bullshit" is getting real old, REAL fucking fast, not even 10 minutes into reading and it's like the MC has neurogenic issues with talking.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I'll keep an eye out on this game but the"st-stu-stutt-stuttering bu-bull-bullshit" is getting real old, REAL fucking fast, not even 10 minutes into reading and it's like the MC has neurogenic issues with talking.
..."the first thing you need to know"...

MrMelenas

Sep 2, 2018
First you need to go downstairs and enter a sex-ed class.

spiraldog

Nov 17, 2019
First, really enjoyed the demo. Impressive work so far. A couple bugs that I saw in my play through, not sure if anyone else would have seen them. First, when trying to re-enter the uncle's house, it does this loop where I enter, and then I'm outside again. You have to try to enter the house from different angles until it finally lets you in. Second, when delivering pizza, there is a girl "sitting" in the wall of the tunnel.

A suggestion, is there no way to make riding the bike more like driving the car? The controls are a little awkward. Overall, looks like this game is shaping up nicely. Good work.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Gave it a go... Seems like it could have been interesting, but something within the game's graphics and/or mechanics made me physically ill ( for real sick - like playing a FPS on a TV not a computer monitor sick o_O ), so I had to stop playing.

Going to try to sleep off this feeling. :sick:

Good luck anyway Dev

DontHaveMotivation

Oct 15, 2017
Appreciate your assistance and good luck w/ the game.
For me I'll try again in the future as is its a little too glitchy :
-I got stuck in the grass off the side of the road (sunk up to waist couldn't move had to quit game)
-Every time I leave the house I cannot walk back in - I have to finagle/force it
-In last attempt to enter house I got stuck in the bush between houses
-When both Debbie and the red head tried to enter their house they step inside/ then right back out and stand there staring @ the door
Probably on my end: Have a decent graphics card, 8 gigs ram, 2.5 GHZ CPU but running Windows 8.1
What are minimum requirements for Unreal Engine games?

Again thanks and good luck.
I am experiencing the problem of leaving the house then cannot get back in. Biggest differences, as far as I can tell, are I use Windows 10 and v0.2.3 of Monolith Bay. Any help would be appreciated.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I am experiencing the problem of leaving the house then cannot get back in. Biggest differences, as far as I can tell, are I use Windows 10 and v0.2.3 of Monolith Bay. Any help would be appreciated.
So far we were sadly not able to reproduce this bug at our end. But my best guess so far is that it happens at low fps. But it would need to be very low, below 10fps. Do you know your fps? Try lowering the graphics settings and entering the house would be my best guess.
Sorry about this, we are looking for a solution to this.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes