Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
For me this game is promising, but the execution is a little bit badly done: Too many loading points "everything should be in real time unless it was for a long scene", the teasing scenes like in the library or in the changing rooms should be longer or be able to pause them "the woman who is going to swim in the pool while you spy on her from your window lasts 3 seconds? xDD, the quiz test is quite badly done, since the data seems to be rushed from an internet page.
It's still early to subscribe to his patreon because I don't know which route they will take and they will be others of the many who leave the project after 4 months.

GL

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Yes I got the task(s) to find tools and get groceries. I can get the groceries but can't enter the church.
The space bar works but the first part of the sentence is spelled out word by word then suddenly skips to the next.
Also earlier ( after getting back from school and talking w/ Debbie at bus stop) I had a hell of a time getting back into Uncle's house. Press 'e' to enter and you would step in then right back out. Finally kind of forced my way in by spamming walk/jump just after pressing 'e'.
But I have no opportunity to enter the church at all( no blue outline or press 'e')

Very weird :/ I just played the version from Patreon from my save before getting the church task and everything worked and what you described with the door never happens on my PC. My only guess is that useing your saves from the other version did somehow get corrupted have you tried loading from a save a little more back? For example the first one after you are back from school. Sorry for the trouble :/
1598035730255.png

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
For me this game is promising, but the execution is a little bit badly done: Too many loading points "everything should be in real time unless it was for a long scene", the teasing scenes like in the library or in the changing rooms should be longer or be able to pause them "the woman who is going to swim in the pool while you spy on her from your window lasts 3 seconds? xDD, the quiz test is quite badly done, since the data seems to be rushed from an internet page.
It's still early to subscribe to his patreon because I don't know which route they will take and they will be others of the many who leave the project after 4 months.

GL
First of all, oh wow you found the woman in the pool! That's super rare and just supposed to be an easter egg for now :D

We agree with your points and for example, increasing the amount of adult stuff happening up to the point of the game that is made so far is our main work focus right now :)
About the state of the game, the version you currently see is just something we build together in our free time to show the basic idea we have for the game.

We are happy that you find the idea of our game promising and we will do anything to improve the execution in future updates :)

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Very weird :/ I just played the version from Patreon from my save before getting the church task and everything worked and what you described with the door never happens on my PC. My only guess is that useing your saves from the other version did somehow get corrupted have you tried loading from a save a little more back? For example the first one after you are back from school. Sorry for the trouble :/
View attachment 781628
Appreciate your assistance and good luck w/ the game.
For me I'll try again in the future as is its a little too glitchy :
-I got stuck in the grass off the side of the road (sunk up to waist couldn't move had to quit game)
-Every time I leave the house I cannot walk back in - I have to finagle/force it
-In last attempt to enter house I got stuck in the bush between houses
-When both Debbie and the red head tried to enter their house they step inside/ then right back out and stand there staring @ the door
Probably on my end: Have a decent graphics card, 8 gigs ram, 2.5 GHZ CPU but running Windows 8.1
What are minimum requirements for Unreal Engine games?

Again thanks and good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Team Monolith

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Appreciate your assistance and good luck w/ the game.
For me I'll try again in the future as is its a little too glitchy :
-I got stuck in the grass off the side of the road (sunk up to waist couldn't move had to quit game)
-Every time I leave the house I cannot walk back in - I have to finagle/force it
-In last attempt to enter house I got stuck in the bush between houses
-When both Debbie and the red head tried to enter their house they step inside/ then right back out and stand there staring @ the door
Probably on my end: Have a decent graphics card, 8 gigs ram, 2.5 GHZ CPU but running Windows 8.1
What are minimum requirements for Unreal Engine games?

Again thanks and good luck.
Windows 8.1... . :WutFace:

• Sad
Reactions: Sukme

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Team Monolith

Apologies if this has been asked

Can you elaborate on the differences between v1 and v2, as well as what do you mean by Adult Sandbox, what is it and how do you use it.

Thanks

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Windows 8.1... . :WutFace:
Can't stand Windows 10. Not a fan of every program talking w/ every other and checking status every few seconds. A minimalist I guess, just want to run the program I'm using w/maximum resources devoted to that program not off checking multiple peripheral programs - aka bells and whistles I'm not using ( store, ads,back ground ticker tapes)

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Can't stand Windows 10. Not a fan of every program talking w/ every other and checking status every few seconds. A minimalist I guess, just want to run the program I'm using w/maximum resources devoted to that program not off checking multiple peripheral programs - aka bells and whistles I'm not using ( store, ads,back ground ticker tapes)
I think that in a few months you will have enough money to improve the components of your computer.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Team Monolith

Apologies if this has been asked

Can you elaborate on the differences between v1 and v2, as well as what do you mean by Adult Sandbox, what is it and how do you use it.

Thanks
Any questions are welcome so don't hesitate to ask :) Both versions have the same game right now because we want everyone to be able to test the game we currently have. v2 unlocks the Adult Sandbox a preview of it can be seen here: :)

Reactions: Anon4321

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
great start, i surely will follow this, 1 question...this game will add impregnation fetish like Summertime Saga?, an isolated town with few cityzens and all horny, need repopulation lol

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
great start, i surely will follow this, 1 question...this game will add impregnation fetish like Summertime Saga?, an isolated town with few cityzens and all horny, need repopulation lol
Happy you like the game so far! :) About your question, it is sadly too early to promise anything like this but it is definitely in consideration for the future :)

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
I can't exit the church after I take the thingy, the door stays shut with placeholder text and me and upside down ghost just chill there until i reset the game.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes