Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I think I found a bug, even if I use E it doesn't work, is there a solution ? Thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weird, how did you get there? Is it after the homework? Because the image is supposed to fall down at this point and expose the hole and then you can interact.

Feb 22, 2018
Weird, how did you get there? Is it after the homework? Because the image is supposed to fall down at this point and expose the hole and then you can interact.
The "look through hole" prompt shows up even after the spying on Coira sequence. You have to finagle it to get into the correct position, but nothing happens.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
The "look through hole" prompt shows up even after the spying on Coira sequence. You have to finagle it to get into the correct position, but nothing happens.
Oh I see, will look into that you are supposed to just go to bed now, tho :D

Le Red

May 9, 2017
It shows even at the start of the game, with the great angle and position. I noticed this when I went to the bed ;)
I don't know if in further update you will develop peeping but I think it's a good mecanic, it makes the game more various (like The Twist etc).
Keep up the good work !

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
You gave us a lot of feedback and we really appreciate that! So we added the features that got requested the most, free for everyone! This includes:

-A bike you can buy to get around town much faster.
-A phone camera you can take pictures with. Will also have gameplay relevance later.
-A Map to help you know your way around town.
-Fix for all cloth clipping issues and new cloth simulations.
-And many minor bug fixes.

Preview video:
Patreon post:

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Oh boy do I ever enjoy sitting through the ages long exposition dump at the start of H-games that are really trying to tell me that they have a "story" to tell. */s*

Look telling an in-depth story between all the lewding is great. Front loading it when I haven't even had the chance to press W to move forward yet is awful. Give me a few pieces, let me play, give me a couple more pieces, and let me get back to playing. Shoveling the entire backstory at the start just makes players mash the next button on dialogue.

Reactions: Ullubu

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
this "uncensored" version has sex scenes? or thats only on patreon?
It has everything the patreon version has just not the adult sandbox mode. MC himself does not have sex yet, just a BJ, since him losing virginity is supposed to happen later in the story. If you decide to check it out I would recommend downloading from here: as it seems the version here is always a little behind.

Last edited:

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Oh boy do I ever enjoy sitting through the ages long exposition dump at the start of H-games that are really trying to tell me that they have a "story" to tell. */s*

Look telling an in-depth story between all the lewding is great. Front loading it when I haven't even had the chance to press W to move forward yet is awful. Give me a few pieces, let me play, give me a couple more pieces, and let me get back to playing. Shoveling the entire backstory at the start just makes players mash the next button on dialogue.
Or game is heavily inspired by visual novels so it is very story/text-heavy, sorry if that's not for you. But also this is just the first draft of the story and we are already planning to shorten the bus scene in the future as it appears we tried to put too much info into it. But if you are here for the adult scenes I can recommend the adult sandbox mode. But for now, it is just for $10+ patreons.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Just to make sure are you on the newest version and holding space is still not fast enough? Because I thought it would be fast enough but I can increase it even more if needed. :)

Edit: And if you did not know about holding space what would be more intuitive?
CTRL is like a universal standard for skipping text, I even assigned ctrl to one of my mouse buttons you know... Every VN is using CTRL to skip so I assume everyone will expect that.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
CTRL is like a universal standard for skipping text, I even assigned ctrl to one of my mouse buttons you know... Every VN is using CTRL to skip so I assume everyone will expect that.
Thank you, I will make sure this is implemented next patch :)

whitehorse53

Jul 1, 2019
so girl upside in the church, but i cannot get out the church is that the endof the game ? or a bug ?
BTW i like the current graphics they're ok, piza money is fun as well.
Maybe have some side stories in it as well (if possible).
Some scene actions moving mouse L/R i dunno its ok but bar progress is slow, i think more actions around it, might be nice, a bit more relation-building perhaps. I wonder therole of the sister, if that gets a story line as well.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
so girl upside in the church, but i cannot get out the church is that the endof the game ? or a bug ?
Some scene actions moving mouse L/R i dunno its ok but bar progress is slow, i think more actions around it, might be nice, a bit more relation-building perhaps. I wonder therole of the sister, if that gets a story line as well.
This is a bug from long ago the version here is very outdated. Please download for free from our Patreon and not here. You probably missed out on a lot of features like the bike and the map, I really would like to be the OP of this thread so I could actually update the threat when there is an update :/

Sorry for the little rant. We are very happy you like the game so far, and yes pretty much anything you said is in our plans :)

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
How did you get in the church? I can't get the blue outline or press 'e' anywhere on the church. Is there a certain time of day or anytime after you get the task?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
How did you get in the church? I can't get the blue outline or press 'e' anywhere on the church. Is there a certain time of day or anytime after you get the task?
Are you on version 0.1.2 free on patreon or on version 0.1.1 from here?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Halp! Where is the uncle's tools?
Please also get the version from here and try it with help of the map if you still can't figure it out feel free to ask again and I can give you more details :)

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Are you on version 0.1.2 free on patreon or on version 0.1.1 from here?
I downloaded 1.2 from your Patreon page but used last save from your older version ( didn't want to start from scratch(text takes too long to go by - personally would like the whole text put up all at one time not one word at a time))

Edit: been up to the church many times - at the front doors and around all four sides. Can't find a way to enter

Last edited:
Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I downloaded 1.2 from your Patreon page but used last save from your older version ( didn't want to star from scratch(text takes too long to go buy - personally would like the whole text put up all at one time not one word at a time))
Saves should work in the new version and did you try holding space to skip faster?
You can't interact with the church door? That's weird, do you have the quest/task to get uncles stuff? If you do there should be an event while walking towards there church where you encounter the ghost girl. Did that happen?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Saves should work in the new version and did you try holding space to skip faster?
You can't interact with the church door? That's weird, do you have the quest/task to get uncles stuff?
Yes I got the task(s) to find tools and get groceries. I can get the groceries but can't enter the church.
The space bar works but the first part of the sentence is spelled out word by word then suddenly skips to the next.
Also earlier ( after getting back from school and talking w/ Debbie at bus stop) I had a hell of a time getting back into Uncle's house. Press 'e' to enter and you would step in then right back out. Finally kind of forced my way in by spamming walk/jump just after pressing 'e'.
But I have no opportunity to enter the church at all( no blue outline or press 'e')

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes