fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
where in the f*ck is the college? The UI is non-existent and the global lighting is raising the performance for absolutely no reason.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
where in the f*ck is the college? The UI is non-existent and the global lighting is raising the performance for absolutely no reason.
You go to college by bus, find the bus stop location on your map. May I ask what setup you are using? The game should be rather undemanding performance-wise since we use baked light and not real-time light.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I like chara desing, but this game have footjob, handjob or femdom scenes?
Thank you, happy you like it! :) This is just the very first version so sadly not yet. But in the future there will be. There is a blowjob scene, tho.

Reactions: Firenn

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I'm using a GTX 1080, it's sitting at 59 degrees on lowest settings, but it was insane on ultra even with frame limiting.
That's exactly the one I have and mine is totally chill! Weird, are you playing in 4k or something? Or maybe there is something wrong with your cooling setup? Our game should really not be demanding for a GTX 1080 even on ultra, hmm.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
For thoses who have frames issues,stting in ultra full screen mod Vsync on and Alt tab fixed it for me, hope it will for you and believe me my config sucks :) (gtx 680 xD)

Edit : Hum nvm after the first save frames issue came back and alt tab didn't work again, weird

Last edited:

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
First of all this comment is not an insult, but god Ultra is not "should be fine for most devices". I am running this with a GTX950, yes it's not a good gpu but my old buddy handled far heavier games. I am struggling to run this solid 30 fps even on lowest settings. Not even lowering the resolution scaling seems to help. At this state this game is unplayable for me.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
First of all this comment is not an insult, but god Ultra is not "should be fine for most devices". I am running this with a GTX950, yes it's not a good gpu but my old buddy handled far heavier games. I am struggling to run this solid 30 fps even on lowest settings. Not even lowering the resolution scaling seems to help. At this state this game is unplayable for me.
Yes, you are right but the statement we made there used to be true but 0.1.2 broke something. The next patch will have huge performance improvements. Something went wrong performance-wise in 0.1.2 and we are currently fixing that.

Reactions: Yuugen

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
For thoses who have frames issues,stting in ultra full screen mod Vsync on and Alt tab fixed it for me, hope it will for you and believe me my config sucks :) (gtx 680 xD)

Edit : Hum nvm after the first save frames issue came back and alt tab didn't work again, weird
Yes sorry, there is currently a performance problem we will fix it soon (hopefully 1-2 days no promises, tho :) )

Reactions: Yuugen

RisingSoul

Aug 25, 2020
This game is really promising and thumbs up to the devs for being soo active !
great work with the clothing fix btw

Curious , will bring women with a wider variety of shapes ? like bigger and on the upsize part ... mix and match boob sizes and ass sizes ? Like a pear shape for example ?

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Yes sorry, there is currently a performance problem we will fix it soon (hopefully 1-2 days no promises, tho :) )
Question, will i get the full game if i become a patreon ? At least there got to be more content in the paid version right ? I finished the demo and i'm pretty positive about this game, i just felt disapointed there was not much interaction with the sister.

Btw i thought this was spider man easter egg at first lol

Monolithbay Screenshot 2020.08.25 - 04.11.46.90.png

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
This game is really promising and thumbs up to the devs for being soo active !
great work with the clothing fix btw

Curious , will bring women with a wider variety of shapes ? like bigger and on the upsize part ... mix and match boob sizes and ass sizes ? Like a pear shape for example ?
Happy you like the game so far :) There are plans for more shapey woman in the future but it is hard to tell at what point they will make it into the game because for now, we are focusing on creating more content for the woman we already have :)

Reactions: RisingSoul

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Question, will i get the full game if i become a patreon ? At least there got to be more content in the paid version right ? I finished the demo and i'm pretty positive about this game, i just felt disapointed there was not much interaction with the sister.

Btw i thought this was spider man easter egg at first lol

Haha, I am just gonna try pretending that's an easter egg and not a bug :D

Sorry about the lack of content but this is a very early version and we just did not have time yet to put more into the game. But we are currently working on adding more content and to your luck, we made a poll for patreons about what character we should add more content first and it looks like violet (sister) is winning.

The patreon version does not have more story at the moment, it unlocks the "adult sandbox mode" you can see here (be aware you see characters nude that were not yet seen nude in the game. In case this is spoiling it for anyone).

• Love
Reactions: _NAMELESS_

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
where is that abandoned house on the cliff? is that a church, if it is how do i even get in i have the crowbar

edit
nvm i was trying to get into white church on the other side

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes