Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[Release] Version 0.4.0 featuring first-person mode and more open-world content

This update focuses on improving the open-world experience by adding random encounters while exploring the world and new NPCs to talk with. Also, you can now optionally play in first-person!

New features:
-New open-world random encounters including flashing boobs.
-Optional first-person mode.
-New NPCs in town.
-Many minor bug fixes

Supporter patrons can get it here:

Preview Video:

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019

This update focuses on improving the open-world experience by adding random encounters while exploring the world and new NPCs to talk with. Also, you can now optionally play in first-person!

New features:
-New NPCs in town.
-Many minor bug fixes

Preview Video:
Nothing about repeated content? xD

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Nothing about repeated content? xD
as I said I sadly don't quite understand what you mean by that. :/
In the adult sandbox mode, you can repeat the adult animations, but not sure if that's what you mean :)

Feb 29, 2020
as I said I sadly don't quite understand what you mean by that. :/
In the adult sandbox mode, you can repeat the adult animations, but not sure if that's what you mean :)
First time poster here, but I like the game and just wanted to possibly explain what he meant.

I think he means content that can be seen and played again while playing the game like normal, without having to go into the sandbox mode.

An example being...let's say one of the girls sucks your dick, later on you can talk to the girl again and request another blowjob and perhaps even more later as you progress with the girl. This way, as long as you keep unlocking stuff, you can always go back and repeat scenes with specific characters without having to go into the sandbox mode or reloading a save prior to the scene in question.

Gives the game a bit more mileage and that role play "feel".

Anyway, that's just my take on it, nice meeting you all. ^^

Reactions: Mego123

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
First time poster here, but I like the game and just wanted to possibly explain what he meant.

I think he means content that can be seen and played again while playing the game like normal, without having to go into the sandbox mode.

An example being...let's say one of the girls sucks your dick, later on you can talk to the girl again and request another blowjob and perhaps even more later as you progress with the girl. This way, as long as you keep unlocking stuff, you can always go back and repeat scenes with specific characters without having to go into the sandbox mode or reloading a save prior to the scene in question.

Well yes.That's what I meant))

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017

Ahh, I see now. Thanks for clearing that up :)
Hmm, the thing is the two sex scenes in the main story so far are:
1) A bj with Coira and she makes clear that it is a one-time welcome gift in the conversation.
2) The sex with Violet is an out of the moment thing and nothing planned to be repeated casually they are step-siblings after all.

In the future when MC has a girlfriend by raising the relationship status with a girl enough (the hearts that pop up) you will be able to ask for things like sex and so on. But the game is not yet progressed enough for the MC to have a fixed girlfriend/girlfriends.

So in short, it is not a thing yet because this is an early version, but it will be in the future. Also, for now, the adult sandbox mode is supposed to work as compensation for that. :)

Jun 9, 2017
1) A bj with Coira and she makes clear that it is a one-time welcome gift in the conversation.
2) The sex with Violet is an out of the moment thing and nothing planned to be repeated casually they are step-siblings after all.

In the future when MC has a girlfriend by raising the relationship status with a girl enough (the hearts that pop up) you will be able to ask for things like sex and so on. But the game is not yet progressed enough for the MC to have a fixed girlfriend/girlfriends.

So in short, it is not a thing yet because this is an early version, but it will be in the future. Also, for now, the adult sandbox mode is supposed to work as compensation for that. :)
But... is any girl can be MC girlfriend? Like Cora or other girl chosen by us? Or it is going to be predetermined with one girl tied wit the main story?

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019

Aah, that is, the replay will still be added later..
Hmm .. okay, I calmed down))))Thanks!

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
But... is any girl can be MC girlfriend? Like Cora or other girl chosen by us? Or it is going to be predetermined with one girl tied wit the main story?
Any girl is the plan but no promises. It too early to say it for sure :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Papillomavirus

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
You really should think of putting mini map in there, would helped the player alot ..when exploring.
and map indicator that tells you where you are, as well as 'M' hotkey for map, rather than going through menu every time.
(this is from trying public version though, dunno if you've already implemented this yet or not)

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020

New features:
-New NPCs in town.
-Many minor bug fixes

Preview Video:
Good job but for me the 10€ tier is too much and i'm not poor, if there was a 5€ tier i would be happy to support.

Reactions: Mego123
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes