Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Ok but what's the purpose of the scene though.
Edit: the scene is not replaced with her masturbating.

Do you mean when you see here through the hole having sex? I am not the story writer for the game, so I don't have full insight but that's mostly supposed to be a scene to build-up some on adult scenes for the game by seeing a sex scene but it is too early in the game for MC to have sex himself. Also, it is a build-up to when you meet her outside later so you roughly know who she is.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
We did not create those tags and I would really not agree with humiliation for the game...
The free version has a BJ and a sex scene. The supporter patron version has a sex scene more in the story and the adult sandbox where you can play the sex scenes with all characters.
Thanks.

I'm going to try the game.

I'll say something when I've played long enough to get a feel for the gameplay, the story, and other things.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Do you mean when you see here through the hole having sex? I am not the story writer for the game, so I don't have full insight but that's mostly supposed to be a scene to build-up some on adult scenes for the game by seeing a sex scene but it is too early in the game for MC to have sex himself. Also, it is a build-up to when you meet her outside later so you roughly know who she is.
Well at least I dont need to add that tag then, for now. Still ruined a character IMO, writer could have done something else.

Reactions: Nospamwss

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Well at least I dont need to add that tag then, for now. Still ruined a character IMO, writer could have done something else.
Well, it is just one character out of many and we wanted someone who is a little more casual concerning sex to allow sex stuff to happen more early into the story. If you have any ideas or recommendations we would gladly hear them, tho :)

Last edited:

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
Approve of Violet scene. Hope there is more non-ntr of her.

Wish there was an auto play for h scenes, especially to hide mouse cursor.

Obvious bugs with Violet posing, just stick with your first choice and continue.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Approve of Violet scene. Hope there is more non-ntr of her.

Wish there was an auto play for h scenes, especially to hide mouse cursor.

Obvious bugs with Violet posing, just stick with your first choice and continue.
Happy you like the scene :)

For the adult scenes, we are really experimental with them right now.
As you saw in the BJ scene you move the head by mouse and there is also an autoplay button on the bottom left.
For the Violet scene, your click speed changes the sex speed and the things she says. We are still trying to figure out what works best for our game and look for new ideas. Any feedback is welcome :)

And for the bug thanks for the info we already are aware of the cause and will release a patch as soon as possible :)

MarkHansen

Feb 19, 2019
I've got plenty of reasons to dislike this game but the Violet scene was executed very well. The lead up to it is far from believable but the presentation itself was very good.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I've got plenty of reasons to dislike this game but the Violet scene was executed very well. The lead up to it is far from believable but the presentation itself was very good.
We agree that what leads to it is not very believable yet but that is mainly because it goes to fast I think. People were asking for sex and we wanted to give it to them but in a future version, we will revisit this scene to make it more believable also we will probably make it happen later into the story when there was more build-up to it.

Also may I hear the reasons you dislike the game? Constructive negative feedback is really valuable to us :)

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Ghost looking girl got my attention. Gotta download now and hope my nuts get Haunted. Wish me luck...

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
I am very interested in the game.. hmm is there an additional scene for the patreon version v5?

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Sloooooowwww game. Think Rick & Morty stuck in Bone Town with linear objectives.

Better than most games imo if you have a shit ton of time on your hands and don't expect to see cock and tits everywhere.

The quick fix is to speed up the door opening animations, widen the interaction windows with a cycle hotkey, and get rid of that typing sound during conversation.

I'll give it another go over some coffee perhaps. Thanks for the upload.

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
Im not sure if im doing something wrong but i cant seem start the new quest line while choosing fap on the magazine, apparently had to progress the story further, but getting stuck in a church with a ghost glitch still exists in this version, but if you have the bike you can go to the corner and unmount it itll drop you under the map and spawn you at the house

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonSugar

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well I try the game a little...

Not being able to save when I want bothers me a lot... Having to go to sleep every time I want to save I don't like it at all, I like to try different answers to the options, and this type of saving doesn't suit me. After the first save I have decided not to continue the game, unless the save system changes... or a guide is included so that I do not have to walk around the city every time I want to see the different results of my choices.

However thanks for the game

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
When Vi tells you to wake up and come down, after the transition you just fall through the floor and spawn outside the house not sure if its a glitch or unfinished content but cant continue the scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes